1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Musa Knockdowns fail too many times despite having maximum ignore resist

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Ouzmo, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Ouzmo

Ouzmo New Member

Bug Name:
    Musa Knockdowns fail too many times despite having maximum ignore resist
    Bug Description:
    I have tried this with multiple Musas and have full ignore resists except kutum lamp which is %36. So the skills should have %75 success rate. However, I only succeed %25 of the time just like in the video I posted.

How to reproduce/proof:
    Just open a musa and try the knockdown skills , there is only 2 anyway Roundhouse Kick and Crust Crusher. Crust Crusher has the same rate of success in succesion or awake.

2. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

How many total ignore resist u have and how much resist to knockdown your target have?

3. Ouzmo

Ouzmo New Member

I have %35 ignore my targets have max resist which is %60 resist. It can look like its bad luck in the video but this has happened many many times and I can provide additional replays should it be something special to my characther. My opinion it feels like %60 pvp limit resist thing doesnt work on musa skills, thats why i only hit ccs only %25 of the time. This is further reinforced because none of my other skills show this kind of failure rate. Musa has extra stiff chance but Stuns work most of the time unlike knockdowns, so do the floatings

4. Sensou

Sensou New Member

max sucess rate btw is 40% as most res can be stacked over 100% so because res calculation takes place before the PVP cap is applied

5. Ouzmo

Ouzmo New Member

even if thats the case i still dont get %40 chance, previously i could use crust crusher in my combos and see people get knocked. Now using it gets me killed because it NEVER hits. All my tests i had success rates of %20 or %25 never 40

6. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Just tested, it work as intended.