1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

My Opinion !!!

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by baorfo, Oct 3, 2017.

?

Rate UP?

1. No

24.0%
  2. Yes

76.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. telespapeles

telespapeles Proficient

You said that longevity = pvp, yet no1 likes to pvp, even if they are given almost everything for free (like on beta). That's what's funny

2. Finyak

Finyak New Member

Ok, your writing is not in context with my opinion ... :D

3. telespapeles

telespapeles Proficient

Sry. i'm only saying what I saw in the last 3 months of beta...

4. Antok

Antok New Member

fun for me is life skilling, having workers getting 1-2 grapes most of the times he farms, needing to farm 80 stones to get 100 rough stone. so the only thing life skillers get are like x5 exp? yeah really nice. get it damn back to how it was before the wipe where a worker could give me 30-40 potato in one farm, increase the amount of low tier items you get when you gather instead of just making this server look like a bugged version of retail

5. Lam

Lam New Member

People are just used to going on a Private server and getting things done fast. Lowering the rates made big changes in gameplay we have almost the same as ogre fest at this point and we all know how ogre fest is doing. Btw whats with the trade system why is it not out ( Should have tested it in the beta. Thats what a beta is for.. )

Did we not have the Beta to get bugs fixed ? Wizard has been broken for months. We still fall through the ground when getting attack by mobs. There are exploits to get better gems. Sorc skills still bugged. Pre-orders dont work. Investment banks dont work. Horses can still breathe under water. Multiple hackers. Multiple Dupers. You still cant build a boat without help from gm. T9 bugged is so many ways. Kamasylvia mobs cant be killed even with 300 ap. Skill add-ons are a meme ( not sure if fixed yet ). Noone has been recorded to legitimately breed t7s and get a t8 ( People In Guild have Done 40+ attempts ) Many of these have been bugs from weeks to months ago.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2017
  6. Antok

Antok New Member

do you know what i feel? i feel that beta was 10x funnier, less buggy and more stable, but if there were bugs you could deal with it cause you were having fun not having to invest all your free time to get things in game

xMovingTarget likes this.
  7. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

I understand very well what is going on. There have always been complaints. Once it's regarding the PvP, once it's regarding the PvE, once it's regarding the drop rates and so on.
    The current rates are no where no near the official, do not exaggerate.
    I always do, and guess what? People having fun with the server the way it is.
    As you probably already noticed, there are constant updates. @Carl and the rest of our dev team are doing a great job with bugs and the server in general.
    Major bugs have been resolved to ensure smooth launch and the rest of the bugs will be resolved as well.

Lareldal and Finyak like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.