1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[NA] SuchDoge {Social/PvE/LifeSkill Guild} (ENG)

Discussion in 'Black Desert Guild Hall' started by Puffery, Jun 12, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puffery

Puffery ᴘᴜꜰꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ Forum Legend

[​IMG]
    SuchDoge
    Guild Head:
    Officers: TomiBear

Quarter Masters: Everyone is a QM
    Join the meme that was a meme before memes were a meme. We're hip, we're young, we're single and ready to-
    This is a community guild filled with active and friendly people. We cater to all walks of life. Do you find yourself taking a break from grinding in BDO and wishing you had someone to play UNO with? Or someone to break you open in TEKKEN? How about a little Valorant? Well we got people that do that too!
    Find yourself just getting into BDO and you're a little lost? Well we're a little lost too! LETS GET LOST TOGETHER!! (Don't worry we have a map and a couple people that know how to read it so...we good g?)
    We are noob friendly, we are veteran-friendly, and we are returning person...noob... friendly!
    [​IMG]
    Guild Advert:
    • PvE-centric with an emphasis on exploration. (we like AFKers and life skillers. Bring on the tree smashing fellow dendrophiles!)
    • No Gear Score requirement (we're here to build you up not break you down. we'll get the chanclas on anyone who says otherwise)
    • We have discord (you're not required to have one but we're fun people so you should join...also we have memes....lots of them...heh...)
    • We are a community guild (This means that our friendship isn't just BDO deep - our comradery also expands outside the game!)
    • We welcome all with open arms (a majority of our members are Native English speakers but a lot of us know a second language. We accept everyone no matter what language you speak.)
    • We'll stick by your side no matter how trifling you get (You wanna stick with us until you gitgud and graduate to an exclusive pvp guild? go for it. SuchDoge is a community, not just a guild. we love you no matter what you dirty rotten traitor <3)
    Remember to always close the windows so you don't let in flies. Maple trees are shy but Ash Trees are what Dendrophiles love.
    Your favorite dendrophilic Shai,
    Artichoke

P.S. If you're looking for an invite, reply here or catch me in-game. Family Hyperbole. If you want more information, press 1 and leave a comment after the dot. Thank you.

[​IMG]

Currently Not Accepting New Recruits. Guild is on Haitus.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2020
    Wuhan and Foxx23 like this.
  2. Foxx23

Foxx23 New Member

due to the recent changes to your server chat guild ad. I must point out you have my seal of approval.
    quality memes. you are noticed.

Wuhan and Puffery like this.
  3. Wuhan

Wuhan New Member

As a doge member I can vouch cause I'm a total noob :oops:

Puffery likes this.
  4. UNiT

UNiT New Member

Hi, inexperienced lad on DBO looking forward to join this guild, Family name is UNiT or my discord is NoodlyNiCKLE#1762

5. fkedup504

fkedup504 New Member

Im new looking for guild

6. Puffery

Puffery ᴘᴜꜰꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ Forum Legend

If you're still interested in joining, can you PM here on the forum so I can invite you to the discord? This'll help me get you into the guild.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.