1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NEED HELP! Game wont load

Discussion in 'Problems' started by James568, Aug 2, 2020.

1. James568

James568 New Member

Hi!
    I dont know what happened, but when I logged in my Asmo toon, the game froze to this segment. I can login my other elyos toon just fine without any problems but whenever I log in my Asmo toon, it wont load and gets stuck on this screen. I can move my cursor but I cannot close the game, I can only close it via Task manager.

I tried .fix, unstuck, restarted my game client, and even restarted my unit, even waited for 10-15 mins and it still didnt load, and it only teleported me to Beluslan with the same problem that my asmo toon wont load.

This is the first time i have experienced this kind of problem, like I said, other toons I have login just fine, but my asmo wont load this part of the game. 1.jpg

Please help idk what to do anymore.

Ign: Azmodan
    Race: Asmodian

2. Primez

Primez ~KARMA~ Staff Member Head GM

Hello, try again to login your Azmodan.

3. James568

James568 New Member

Hello!

I tried logging him now twice already, and the problem is still there.

I tried creating and Asmo character, turns out just fine with no problems and I can play.
    Only this toon I cant play, just recently around 2 hours ago the activity I did before the problem was exchanging my online time to kinah and only that. After I exchanged kinah and I logged on, this problem then occured.

4. Primez

Primez ~KARMA~ Staff Member Head GM

Your character got hard stuck. You will have to wait until the server restart.

5. Homataru

Homataru XxTheOtakuPrincessxX

GUYS PLEASE HELP ME I ALREADY DOWNLOADED ALL THE FILE REQUIRED FOR AION HELP ME I CANT LOG IN PLEASE https://imgur.com/a/FA2LrM6 NO GAME SERVER AVAILABLE PLEASE I NEED HELP SO BAD

6. James568

James568 New Member

Hi!

How long do I need to wait for another server restart? I really want to play man and I cant because my all of my gear is on that character.

Its been 4 days and I really don't want to wait long because I want to play so bad now.

I get it that you already did everything to make it unstuck but c'mon, I don't really want to wait that long.

I just want to play. :(