1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

New player choosing a class

Discussion in 'Questions' started by LogoInteliS, Jan 15, 2020.

Tags:
  1. LogoInteliS

LogoInteliS New Member

Hello everyone. I'm pretty new to the game( i only played retail for 2-3 weeks) and i can't really choose a good class for pve.I like ranger succ but i've heard that we don't have any release date for them on this server so i don't want to get stuck playing awakening for a few months untill it gets released. Between zerker,mystic and lahn, which one would be better overall in pve? If you have other recommendation i'd gladly hear them.

2. bsari004

bsari004 Proficient

mystic is better in pve when u compare with other classes u mentioned but if u consider other class then these 3 i suggest musa or maehwa best early-middle game state and since u play only 1 class for a long time playing musa or maehwa til u reach 600+ gear would be good for you. If u r thinking to grow up ur gear fast lahn and zerk is not for you thats for sure

3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Well the thing is, factually there is no such thing as a "best"-class at all, since ALL the classes function equally well when it comes to PvE and life-skills, the problem is when you want to explore PvP. Then it will be true that there are some classes that -due to bugs- are extremely powerful in comparison to others.

So what I CAN suggest to you -as opposed to @bsari004 notion- is that you just play whatEVER you LIKE to play, since as I have stated; "there is no such thing as a best-class" :)

Hopefully you will enjoy your stay on our community and servers for some time to come...

On a Completely different Side-Note; @bsari004 I have indeed noticed that you have also started joining in, trying to be helpful, which is Quite a different attitude on our forum from it used to be, and while I am not sure what exactly brought this on (perhaps inspired or just mimicking another player), I am trying to get used to it...now I do have a couple of notes to give you though, as I have noticed that your answers in general are VERY brief and superficial, which may very well be useful to some players, while in comparison my answers could seem WAY too long and difficult to read (why-I have no idea), but on the whole I have just noted that you might want to make your answers to the posts a bit more clear is all. Just assume that they know NOTHING about the game and take it from there :)