1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

New Player!!!

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by bradster91, Jan 14, 2017.

1. bradster91

bradster91 New Member

Hey folks of GamezAion, new dude here looking to find my Aion private server home!! Server is on the top of the charts so I decided to start my journey here!!! I was curious as to if this server is pay to win in any way? I was looking into buying premium for the boosted rates but alot of servers require you to empty out your bank account to be a decent player and I do not want that. Looking forward to meeting new people and having fun like I use to with Aion back in the day!!!

See you in game!!!!!

2. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Welcome to Gamez!

Pay to win it isn't, unless you have no patience and want to get the best stuff right away, so yeah.

We have vote system which allows you to vote once every 12 hours in 5 different sites and get 10-15 credits per vote.
    You can also participate in our Vote ranking, every month there is rewards for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place (the rewards sometimes will be +20 enchantment, VIP, kinah and so on).

If you got patience and time you can slowly save credits instead of 'empty' your bank account :p

Last edited: Jan 14, 2017
    Snax likes this.
  3. wolfik332

wolfik332 Expert

Welcome . Gamez has 2 under-server ( siel which is in USA and is populated , and Lumiel which is in EU ( has low population atm )
    Well its pay2win but you can get nice gear ( arbiter and enchant it to +20 ) ingame . With trades you can also get end game gear , which is atm Boundelss ( from webshop 3,5k credits per 1 item) . Starting gear is now Special elite ambasador which is decent for start . You can also recieve credits without donating . For voting you get :
    if you are vip 15 credits ( if you are online +50%)
    if you are premiun or normal user you get 10 credits ( 15 if you are online )
    also some ingame events upon wining gives you credits ( speed , 2 gods etc )
    There are forum events where you can win nice rewards to trade them or also credits

4. Noyah

How exactly pay2win? you know, sometimes players with only Arbiter +20 can easily beat donators, so define pay2win.

5. artjay

artjay Won'レイ

Hello there and welcome to the community... There's slot of ways on how to get a better or either best gear in this game without using or spending your precious dollars in your wallet or bank account .. No 1 rule is you should be creative and active in all given events in game and or in forum.. Learn to craft good skins/remos to sell in credits/ new ms... Having a lot of +10 ms will help you get best gear... Be active in farm group/alliance boss hunt... Omega and tempering solution is one of the rewards in any event portals that will help you out too... What else hmm being general you'll get access in the general store who sells 3rd or 4th to the best weapons in server... You may also get cute remos / costume that you can sell in credits or into a +10 new ms.... Making +20 those lac weapons(only general rank and up can purchase ) you can sell those in credits or 1-2x +10 new ms... Having 10-12pcs. +10 new ms you might get ea +20 set(second best gear in the server)... You may also trade 6pcs. +10 new ms to 3.5k credits or 1 bl item/gear(the best gear at the moment).. But first of all creating a new character will get you a not that good but helpful gears. What in talking to is SEAD/SEED set-weapon-accessories set. Enchant them to +20 you can go pvp right away... Hmm also here in forum sometimes they do events and the prizes are rare costume/s that you might sell in credits.. Sometimes once in a year they do raffles if your lucky enough you might get cool prizes like best gear in the server.. That's all I hope I did help you in any way and see you around ingame :D oh wait in the website you can also vote for gamezaion in 5 different website that gives you 10 credits each site and you can vote twice a day so meaning 10 votes per day equal to 100 credits per day(vote duration/refresh is every 12hrs) also joining farm group/alliance named infinity shard in short "IS" gives you additional 5 credits per each entry every character can enter 3x x the max character per account is 8 is equal to 120 credits is it great? Yes it is.. What in pointing is the key for success is be patient ,active/hard working, resourceful and creative...

6. ~VilletteSonia~

~VilletteSonia~ Forum Troll

Hello and Welcome to Gamez!

7. bradster91

bradster91 New Member

thank you for all the helpful replies, I did make a new character and been running around slaying stuff leveling up. Question though how do I expand my bag fully.

8. Nuboktonos

Nuboktonos New Member

Hello and welcome to Gamez. Once u gone 65 level you need to go to your mails in order to unlock a certain mission. WIth the missions you will get 67 and to reach 75 you have to either use Berdin's Lucky stars ( you can obtain them opening the GM boxes in your inventory) or give xp to your char via the gamez site but the second one needs hours of gameplay. Good luck!

9. bradster91

bradster91 New Member

wait what I need items to hit max level?

10. artjay

artjay Won'レイ

@bradster91 no there's no other way to maximize your cube... And also that's the maximum of your cube slot / inventory at the moment... If ever your done doing your quest archdaeva quest hit me a message here I will give you star to maximize your level to 75.

11. Nuboktonos

Nuboktonos New Member

Yeap, you need around 120 stars to hit 75lvl but its easy to get them, just open GM boxes or ask some for players, i could give you some ^_^

12. Noyah

If he wants to level up using Lucky Berdin Stars right after completing the Archdaeva quest, then he will need 200 stars, not 120 :p ( non vip users ). I assume his account is not yet VIP.

13. Nuboktonos

Nuboktonos New Member

Anywayz he should use them while Energy of Repose is active, it gives 4.5bil XP instead of 3 :p

14. masoy

masoy Proficient

maybe someday u can play it its easy to kill +20 i think if no back up

15. Snax

Snax Wild Boar <3 Forum Legend

Welcome to gamez wild boar :)

16. Gemel369

Gemel369 Proficient

Welcome brother.

Snax likes this.
  17. niwangkig

niwangkig i ♥ Remix

a new player, welcome to the gamez :)

18. LewdUser

LewdUser Banned

Pay to Win in other way by spending bucks to get stronger faster and to lessen grind.
    The only imbalance in game is the OP stigma system ofc.

19. Despy

Despy Banned