1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

New website rankings

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Lautaro, Oct 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lautaro

Lautaro Gamez Co-Founder Forum Legend

As part of this week's website updates; the new rankings page. We now have four rankings: Abyss, Glory Points, Kills and Legions. Additionally the top lists have been shrunk to the top 15 players and their level is now displayed as well.

More features will be added to the ranking during the following weeks, some features being:
    • Rankings by race
    • Rankings by class

Suggestions are welcome. Please create a post in the following section:
    http://forum.gameznetwork.com/forums/contact-us.51/

Regards,
    Gamez Administration.

Uehara, Avalyn, Kyungmi and 5 others like this.
  2. Rahy

Rahy Proficient

Hello,
    Why there are not cleric and chanter on classement ? 15 top players can't be accessible for all classes ?

Do THe criteria are good to konw if players are good ?

It's just a suggestion, no hot spam, i would say.

3. Luff

Luff - ᴛʜᴇ ғɪᴢᴢ - Forum Legend

Nice update. Can't wait for the "By Class" criteria to be added haha...

Nice tool nonetheless. Interestingly enough how the kills list is full of Elyos but in reality it's the other way around :eek:

4. Puddles

Puddles Tͮh͌̀ͩe̅̋̔̓ͣ̎͟ ̔ͫ̈́̾ͩG͗́̓o͐̍d̊̊̄d͑̔̎͑ ̋̾͏e ̏̏ͬ͌s̶s͛ Forum Legend

What....
    Those are the current top rankings from game data.
    There is no way for us to rank how good someone is.
    As for why no cleric or chanter? Why no aethertech. They are not inthe top 15 ranking then.

As lau said, there are more features to be added. And that includes by class...so.
    Not even sure what you are trying to insinuate with this comment.

@Luff those are total kill counts so, obviously it is not the other way around.

Luff likes this.
  5. Luff

Honestly, I don't think he is trying to even insinuate anything, he is rather confused as to what the tool is.

@gregor It's basically just a website display of what is in game, in the order of certain criteria as you can see. GP, Kills, AP and By legion (sorted by AP). It doesn't show who is good or who is better than who, no tool can show that. Don't confuse what the update is, and that suggestion is clearly invalid lol ...

Nevertheless, waiting to see the rankings by class, that should be a good read :rolleyes:

6. Rahy

Rahy Proficient

When the pvp battles, support class havent got contabilised kills and conqueror marks. however, they need to kill enemies to obtain gp while siege ?
    Aether are not support classes (regardless of how to play) . Kills of support classes = saved lifes.

The only thing i could insinuate is to move the debate to the real question that suppose to answer : equality of class. :)

7. Takuro

Takuro Proficient

Hello @Lautaro
    I wonder whether the forecast to reset a rank of legion?
    and first place wins a prize?

8. Jessica

Jessica Respected Member Forum Legend

That's not something that can be quantified... I don't even know where you get such an idea. They already answered you that there will be a 'by class' option to view the rankings that means the clerics with the highest kill count/ap points/gp points (the ones that are quantifiable properties of a character) will be shown too.

Luff likes this.
  9. cocosul

cocosul Guest

better wipe glory points, and add them as a reward for sieges/pvp. ranks top now is full with guys who was hitting 2 times a gate. and is cool if u activate balaur race to take forts will make the sieges better stuff. that s why here is no pvp anymore, bcs here are not GP rewards.

10. Orzzzz

Orzzzz o-o Forum Legend

BTK BR best legion gamez.

Takuro likes this.
  11. Jessica

Jessica Respected Member Forum Legend

It seems to be there but it looks like it is not working well or the limitation is too high.

12. Luff

This is never going to happen for one. Needless to say that, the people who have actually worked hard for their GP/ranks won't want it to be wiped in an attempt to liven PVP. Secondly the only suggestion that would make sense here is to have a shop of some kind where it charges GP for items, and strips your GP upon purchase as per item purchased. That's about it.

I hope this doesn't apply to Ing/Gelk forts. The other faction needs to learn to work together a common goal, putting a defense limitation and resetting it is just a free and easy pass. Only suggestion to be honest to be made about forts is to enable Xform only in Kaldor during siege time, so that "A" race can make attempts at taking that fort, as it is unattainable without the use of the Guardian General Forms.

13. Takuro

Takuro Proficient

yeah, all players with Item +20 and low ping (full shugo). hahah

14. cocosul

cocosul Guest

is not a pvp server? as far i remember it is. as about the ppls who working hard, i dont think so they did. most of them was hitting 2 times the gates, or did arena with dual clients, and other things like that. even rank 1 on kills Ragnark did kills with multiple accounts:))) . i still can t understand why gamez didnt had GP at pvp. 250/300 GP for hitting a gate vs 15 GP from a 1v1 event win....so balanced. just saying, ppls will be more motivated to pvp if here will be an GP wipe .... bcs they will do it for rank like on old times.

15. Luff

True. But wiping isnt the solution mate. I before now, suggested that they ADD GP as a reward on regular pvp kills. That is the ONLY feasible solution. Trust me , they will not wipe lol... But let's stay on topic though.

Great tool, great info.

16. cocosul

cocosul Guest

i dont care that much about rank, just saying ppls would be more motivated to pvp more than pve and other stuffs. wipe GP, add transformation potions for x ranks and here we go:D ppls will rlly fight for ranks:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.