1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Next Update, Test Required

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Carl, May 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi ♦Hyper Member♦

pls fix the Unwavering Devotion (glad/templar skill)
    not working:annoyed:

2. limwellz16

limwellz16 New Member

is the nxt update is rdy now

3. limwellz16

limwellz16 New Member

is the nxt update is rdy now ?

4. raintech

raintech K + K Forum Legend

In my opinion, no need to fix that :q

5. allexa92

allexa92 Expert

dude dont double post u will get Infraction.

fix time and space jump its sorcerer skill

6. Tsukuyomi

Tsukuyomi ♦Hyper Member♦

yes, need to fix, because it is an important skill and is not working. (in Lumiel)

7. archvanarl

archvanarl we can play offline!!!

Beryl State, Sunset Coast village, Esate no. 5
    yeah and the sin's all seeing eye and searching eye shared same CD.. Fang strike dont stagger. and shadow rage buff make magic resist to zero but suppose to be reduced only 500 points.

8. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

Thats just a great idea Carl. I was waiting for this move long time ago... Its better late than never, right?

-Goes to test the server for bugs ^^"

Edit:
    - The traps don't work on Bosses. Trap like Sandstorm is bugged, it doesn't prevent the target from hitting me for 1min like it should do.

- Silence is not working on Bosses as well. It doesn't stop them from casting skills.

9. Raazzil

Raazzil ♥SҝeleŧαL \/αmpirẹss♥ Forum Legend

umm.. actually Bosses can't get silenced or blinded..
    If we could do that, even in retail, Killing a boss would be piece of cake :p

10. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

We could in v1.5 as I can recall... Thats how I could make a full run of DP with a party of only 3 rangers and kite the mobs ^^"

11. m1roslav

m1roslav Proficient

Actualy in other pservers bosses are affected from silence,blind and MOST important for me get stunned.
    In case that BOSS can cast a HUGE HUGE Destructive spell he get stunned and its much better for gameplay cuz we stop his spell like boss in Udas Temple "Vallakhan" casting Collapse skill and kiling Healer and even Tank full with buffs noone can resist his skill.
    Last time i remember i was the tank Masta set full MR and Collapse did 17k dmg on me its something WRONG i think :S

12. Raazzil

Raazzil ♥SҝeleŧαL \/αmpirẹss♥ Forum Legend

Collapse is a Low AOE skill, If you are far from the mob, you won't get hit.. The AOE of that skill is 15m +/- ... Healers / Long range characters just need to stay outside that AoE so that the healer can res any dead player. Plus Vallakhan is pretty easy to kill.
    I wouldn't say the same about Isibariya the Resolute or Stormwings if Adds were working along with some skills..
    But Stun / Silence / Blind isn't affecting bosses in retail. I don't know about other P.server tbh.. But I think that removes the fun of raiding since u can just blind the mob nonstop and that would be it.. or even a sin with Silence / Blind godstones can solo any mob.. and that's not the point of Instances .__.

2 people like this.
  13. The Ablazed

The Ablazed Banned

Now I don't think they should.

14. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

Making mobs on high rate server retail like its stupid. Besides, all mobs in most instances are Elite and aggros, which means that they hit HARD and ALOT and they HUNT >_<". PvP is ruined because the elite mobs all over Inggi and Gelk are aggros and atk us. They hit us for 2k each time so its either dying from enemy or mob. No way to survive with 9k as ranger. :|

Just today I died like 25 times -because of the insane mobs who hit for 2k each time and they all ggro as heck- in Udas trying to farm only 2 bosses. I dun want to spend all day long farming Bosses who got 1 gazillion HP each one. I got a life besides Aion, thats why I play on Pserver and not on retail.

15. Stacked

Stacked The Original God Glad Forum Legend

Aion is not a PVP only game, you should have known that from the start. It is and always has been a PvPvE game. Player vs. player vs. environment. Just because you want to PvP against players all day long doesnt mean they have to alter the game for your specific needs. Stop your whining and get on with the game. Hundreds of people on gamez and retail do just find with mobs interacting with their PvP so I'm pretty sure you can man up and deal with it.

You want Instances to not be a challenge and just port you straight to the bosses? lol? You have to work for your gear kid. Shit is not handed to you on a silver platter just because your on a Private server. You already have an advantage over retail kids having every skill, which means it should take less time to kill everything. Again I must tell you to stop the whining and move on.

And dont kid your self, you have no life.

16. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

Oh god, for a moment I thought it was Zee x_X

Yeh, their skills WORK on retail and the stats of the classes are more BALANCED than in Gamez.

Now, lets see in the past: Elite mobs in v1.9 used to hit for 0,5k dmg each time, now its 2+k no matter the gear.

Did I said that I want to PvP only all day long? I want to login in game and njoy it. I want to do a run in instance and stay alive without getting zerged every 50meters by 5 mobs who hit for 2k. This is lame.

The Bosses used to get stunned and sileneced before but now its just us who get stunned or slept, not them. With most skills still bugged, with the insane dmg from mobs and the bugged drops (-you get DC'ed or your client crashes when you try to loot some Bosses or just some drops-).

You are telling me that in server where you can buy ABG gear with 100$, everyone will wait with excitment to spend 4hours, to kill all mobs on the way to each mob who hit for 2k dispite the good gear. Yeh, thats total pleasure everyone is looking looking for.

Kewl story, huh?

Im not even whining. Im just mentioning the problems of this server. I want to see balanced PvP because this is PvP server. Why? Because every single player is running in an ABG set and pew-pew in aerg. But you on the other hand, you came to troll here, kid. Thats sad coz your post is not helping and its Off Topic.

Im no lifer? Yeh, just look at your signature dude. I dun waste hours on game in order to make a show off with what I have achieved in it. I play for fun, but you obviously not.

Other than that. L2R the posts before trolling.

17. Razor

Razor Master of Disguise Forum Legend

Partially wrong, not as whole. I'll only say that there's a lot of truth in here.

18. chin

chin haters be hatin'

i wouldnt mind if they would make instances retail like just as long as the mobs would drop items they are supposed to drop and not have to donate for it :eek: cus some mobs just dont drop anything at all, some are just bugged. so yeah before giving "our" opinions on people "complaining" try playing again then youll see prolly what other people are QQing about :eek:

1 person likes this.
  19. yumilover

yumilover Well-Known Member

Somewhere in the heaven (With Many Hot Girls)
    carl can i ask something when will be aion 2.5 release here?

20. MassiveRodge

MassiveRodge New Member

Most likely several months.

Edit 1; When is the update getting applied to the mainserver if everything goes fine?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.