1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Info Norsvold: The New PvP Map

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Noyah, May 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cocosul

cocosul Guest

Just the clouds hide, it's lvl 2... What more, seeds won't work a bread. As about rangers, mau 24/7 it's unfair too, for others.

2. Alocin

Alocin ❤℘℧ℛℇ ℋℰΛℜ✟❤

For me it's how the map is supposed to work...bringing something different and making things harder, will just improve player's PvP skills.

six likes this.
  3. Trainingdummy

Trainingdummy New Member

make some sense Alocin, even the eye 1 cant see it what more the seed?

well in that case our eye 1 will become useless, so it should replace it with some useful skill.

4. Alocin

Alocin ❤℘℧ℛℇ ℋℰΛℜ✟❤

Eye1=Seed...anyway there's no point on repeating the same things just to make a person look bad. I did a little mistake, so what? o_O
    Nobody cares which 2 buffs you use as ranger, and for me eye1 isn't so usless since those clouds aren't everywhere. What are you even afraid about? Considering you're ranger and someone assaults you when is in hide then you should know what to do, what more if during a fight you're opponent hides in that cloud, there are just 2 options: 1)is running away to get some distance or to escape. 2) is going to attack you back...in both cases you should know what to do to counter that.

5. kanta

kanta New Member

Norsvold and iluma had clouds as the characteristic of MAP from the beginning.
    I also do not need the presence of clouds.
    Still, we did not choose as a new PvP MAP ?

6. Trainingdummy

Trainingdummy New Member

well that is my concern, during the fight they can easily escape/hide because of that clouds. imagine you barely kill your opponent then immediately gone, that is so embarrassing.

Last edited: May 18, 2018
  7. Alocin

Alocin ❤℘℧ℛℇ ℋℰΛℜ✟❤

Furthermore i'm not going to explain you how to play, not on this thread, due the reason that you may know.

8. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

It's part of the map and can not be removed.

9. Xian

Xian Proficient

@Noyah Please kindly restpawn Ancient treasure boxes with Legion coins drops and FA parts, also Dragon Lord Treasure box that can be obtain DDL items
    thanks

10. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Spawned.

Xian, Lance and Zirael like this.
  11. Zirael

Zirael Getting there

Does beritra gives chests to all players in the alliance just like hyperion in IS?

e: It just gives 1 armor and 1 weapon chest :c Luckily I got the armor chest

Last edited: May 28, 2018
  12. imrahil

imrahil Asmo's face smasher

Nah 1 box only to the first person to loot or the leader
    Also @Noyah remove Sematariux cant kill it cos it bugs it self to sleep u can't wake it cos no mobs that it would spawn to wake it up

13. Orkide

Orkide Proficient

just change it.
    better

14. Ayvell

Ayvell ἔσσεται ἦμαρ

It's just too boring for asmos to walk to elyos base for 5min and wait forever for them to come out of their base (ofc they never do unless they are at least 20), and when we decide to approach the base we get one-hitted by the guards. I guess the pvp heroes are the guards 'cause I don't see any elyos moving out of their base unless a guard decides to walk them out! It's getting too boring to pvp like that. Not even real pvp...

PS: The Arachna is back to our base. :joyful:

Last edited: May 30, 2018
  15. six

six New Member

I typically see Ely at Asmo base waiting for Asmo to come out - so it isn't that one sided, it all depends on time of day and who's online.

Often it takes a few geared players, or at least a cleric in party, for anyone to leave their camp when an enemy party is waiting just outside it. (Moving back more helps get people to come out, but we seem to be desperate for pvp and struggle to back off).

Perhaps a teleport from either base to a midpoint might be helpful. Would it promote central pvp? Would it speed travel between bases? I'm not too picky and don't mind the map as-is, but whatever would make things more fun for the majority. I do believe Asmo can get around just a bit easier as Norsvold is in Asmodae.

16. Ayvell

Ayvell ἔσσεται ἦμαρ

Whenever a pt of elyos came to our base our discords were on fire to make a pt and pvp (eg. "Guys! Finally some pvp!"). So, unless there was no one in our base to call other ppl then I am not sure when this happened... o_O Plus... I've only seen a couple of scouts near our base that actually doesn't even count since they stay in hide and wait for random ppl to go out. No serious pvp pt would go out to hunt one sin!

I think putting so powerful guards in the base only gives an excuse to ppl to stick with them. It's just annoying 'cause the only pvp happening is around elyos base (if we can call that pvp!) and it's not really easy for asmos to get there...

Sth tells me they would simply stick on the tp platform like they kept doing in Levinshor...! I dkr... ppl qq for no action and they simply act as if pvp should go to them! :rolleyes:

Last edited: May 30, 2018
  17. Orkide

Orkide Proficient

Can you tell the exact time to me please? Because i've checked every hour and could't see any ely on asmo base and even they are on asmo base they are not coming back after die 1 time lol
    and tbh if there is still ungeared ppl, it's their problem since the bl's are 1.5k credit, you can get 1 part every week so don't do it pls
    plus sematariux is not working and tbh i pvp ed in levinshor more than norsvold (thanks to masta/veille)
    Respect to Guards :punch:
    and pro templars :bored:

Ayvell likes this.
  18. ciatciatciat

ciatciatciat Getting there

agree... base distance is too far..

nay sugestion? please open panesterra.. seems good PvP place there... if can reduce mobs .. i think i will magnet a lot of player to come Pvp

six likes this.
  19. six

six New Member

I'd say from about 2am GMT there tends to be decent pvp most days, and plenty of Ely, typically more than Asmo.
    It varies of course, but of the times I've played, it was probably 50/50 as to whether Ely are camping Asmo base or vice versa. Either way if the players aren't balanced on both sides (be it quantity, class, or gear), the pvp can die pretty fast. Not justifying those who are under-geared, just saying, some are.

Comparing to previous maps, Heiron and Levinshor both had teleports to other places so we weren't camping just 1 location necessarily. Still, running back to guards and bases is always a thing. Silentera is a tiny map and you're fairly stuck once you jump down, maybe that's the type of pvp you're looking for.

20. Ayvell

Ayvell ἔσσεται ἦμαρ

Tbh, the ideal pvp for me was rifting, kisking up and hunting ppl down. Any other kind of pvp is kinda... :vomit:. This won't happen again, so I guess the next best thing was pvp in Heiron. Heiron is also full of locations you can kisk up and be more flexible. Most areas in Morheim, Beluslan or Eltnen are also great for pvp. Those are the maps that made pvp op in Aion and they are only standing there without any use... It's sad really! :(

six likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.