1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

NW bug or problem

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Dyfaith, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Dyfaith

Dyfaith New Member

Past sunday 20th me and my guild NaCl captured Abandoned Iron Mines then on wednesday 23th we tried doing another NW but our fort from abandoned iron mines was still up and wouldnt let us place anything so we were not able to participate we kept getting the message "Your guild cannot construct a Node for Node War if a Fort/Command Post/Field HQ for conquest war has already been constructed". Also we thought that when you capture a node its protected for a period of 2 weeks or 2 rotations but our past node that was Crescent Shrine we captured it on Friday 18th and lost it this friday 26th.

I dont know if there is a bug with forts not despawning or we had wrong information about Node Wars.

Thanks!

Donyi likes this.
  2. FirebirdZar

FirebirdZar New Member

I'm having the same problem with last weeks fort still being active for current day's Node War. I can remove them and rebuild. Also when attempting to click "Yes" to participate, getting error message that there is no fort. Even when standing right in front of it.

3. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Node forts must disappear after Conquest war end, can u be in game and try record video what happen with it when conquest war time end?

4. FirebirdZar

FirebirdZar New Member

No, sorry I can't record. However, if you look at map with the war icon active, you'll see that all occupied nodes say they have one fort built no matter what day they are due for a Node War.

5. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Fixed, ty for report.