1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Old player returning. Is server dead?

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Tesomate, Mar 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tesomate

Tesomate New Member

Hey guys!

I left off aion since only NA is playable and my ping is 300+ and its not fun... Does it worth to play in this server? Is there alive pvp, instance runnings etcetc.
    TLDR
    Does it worth to play here or i should just quit aion completly. (LUMIEL SERVER!)

Thanks

xYuffyx likes this.
  2. Kulasmith

Kulasmith Proficient

you can play siel or lumiel and are more ppl in siel ,i play this game many years ,and I think that is worthwhile.also wish u find your fun in this server.

3. Rubyah

Rubyah The Celestial Nostrum

Yow sur!!!

Server is a bit sloppy ATM. Bcoz' of the bugs/problems that 4.7 update brought. But, I suggest you to give it a try. There are lots of players playing from different time zone specially SIEL server. Asmo's population is a bit outnumbered by Elyos. There are just numbers of instances that you can do run for. Mostly ppls shout alliance/group recruitment through LFG, so you can interact easily. Gearing-up is easy. Ceranium Medals & Abyss Points can be exchanged into decent PVP Gears. For OPTIMUM PVP Gears, you need to do donations or vote.

Well, that would be enaf info. Looking forward to see you in-game soon.

Stabbalot likes this.
  4. Witch

Witch Scarlet Witch

You can find some pvp in siel but alot of players have quitted... especially on asmo side around 40-50 players usually online, sometimes 60-70. There always use to be 90-104+ players online but sadly don't see that anymore.

I herd elyos has more players but you should join asmo as we're pretty outnumbered

Lumiel is pretty much dead

I'm sure the numbers will rise once major bugs, etc get fixed/

Last edited: Mar 3, 2015
  5. Morgicula

Morgicula Getting there

Lumiel is dead because ppl give up and start playing on Siel, even if they get higher ping there and are forced to play with a retarded stigma system. Lumiel definitely needs more players, but it's a good server.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.