1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Old player returning - questions about the current state of the server

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Noname007, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Noname007

Noname007 New Member

Hey guys, so i am looking at my forum account and it was created in November 2011, wow! Even i am impressed how long this server has made it alive. Good job.

Few questions, last time i played the server was not empty but almost, how is the population now, how is the in-game activity like and how is the community more important?

Also how many alive legions are there. And how packed is the main town on a good and bad day with other players even if they are afk still counts.

It would be very helpful to know.

Thank you!:)

jeffzier and Snax like this.
  2. Snax

Snax Wild Boar <3 Forum Legend

the community getting bigger.. coz all player in lumiel transfer to siel server.. now hundred of player online everyday elyos and asmo... the new pvp map is herion!! also All AM is active making event "in game and forum".. so welcome back!

Joze likes this.
  3. Joze

Joze Forum Legend

Hello and welcome back!

There have been a lot of changes that had happen in the past years. The population seems to go around 100-200 players at an average, that's already both factions. There are in-game battle grounds and in-game AM events which offers you Abyss points, Glory Points, Consumables, and a lot more. If you want to know some of the events, you may check here. Check the guides section for you to be up to date on how things run now.

Good luck and happy gaming!

Snax likes this.
  4. Glockz

Glockz New Member

Population seems good, lots of pvp and events to keep you busy. However Aion hasn't had an update in over a month. Seems like Black Desert is currently getting all the love. Hopefully we will get something soon!

5. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

I would say the player count on each side is around 100-150 depending on the time of day and events that are going on. You can press V ingame and hit search to list up to 104 players on your side that are not set to invisible. This helps estimate the current online population. I am sure @Jose could pull the current statistics from their admin control panel.

Joze likes this.
  6. Trump

Trump New Member

Why is everyone a Gladiator now? lol, i see 8 out of 10 playing a gladi, thats sad.

7. Joze

Joze Forum Legend

It would be better if you support your statement with solid proof, than to babble about things that aren't even happening. I'd also like to hear and see solid proof of what you say "Cheater who are back up by AMs". Since it would be very irrelevant to post it here, my mailbox is wide open.
    Well, nowadays, the statistics would really change drastically especially in hours where there are Battlegrounds. As mentioned by @Smartik1 105-150 would be an average during normal times. However, based on the online player statistics I checked earlier, the number of online players reached a peak of 250.

8. Fuatai

Fuatai New Member

lol, babble? why don't you get off your buff do some little investigation! instead sitting around pretend its not happening. Selfish runs around with Experta and when he get killed by Elyos's Gaurds he logs in as Selfish to turn down Elyo's guard so their Aggro is set to low. Guard just stand there while they storm "supposedly safezone". lead by AM player. yeah like keep sitting there like nothing is happening!!!

9. Joze

Joze Forum Legend

As I said, if you have proof of what you are saying, my inbox is open. Posting here would be very irrelevant for what the original topic is.

10. cocosul

cocosul Guest

Okay, it seems like you know almost nothing about the mechanics of the game. Only the Admin can change what you say about guards, no one else. The guards are located there just to prevent the obelisk camping, not for anything else. Until now, I have't seen a single report about some obelisk camping, so guards do their job very well. If the guards are sometimes bugged, it's simply because they are very demanded by the elyos. I think you will eventually have to accept that other players are much better than you, and stop with these daily complaints without any proof. Bandicam is free, so you are free to record who you want.

Zyf and Smartik1 like this.
  11. Fuatai

Fuatai New Member

Just letting this guy know that these are the stupid shit u have to deal with when he comes back.

12. Joze

Joze Forum Legend

Well I suggest you answer what he's asking and stay in topic.

13. Redz

Redz New Member

:(:(:(Sir.. Maam Plss help Me Back my Char ... In Lumiel Player IGN: Rygart .. Pls Back my Char:(:(:(

14. Joze

Joze Forum Legend

15. Redz

Redz New Member

Nah... Im not All wess Only .. Becuz Busy.. Pls Help me Back that Char ... Bro :(:(:(

16. Joze

Joze Forum Legend

As I said, you can't anymore. There were a lot of Lumiel players who didn't make it as well.

17. Akrel

Akrel Proficient

holy shit !! are you snax ??

Snax and micro like this.