1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Optimization] Scarlet Sand Chamber

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by loboram, May 15, 2018.

1. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Now I know just how hard and difficult the work is behind the scenes but there are some things I am puzzled by, like the Scarlet Sand Chamber (where the World Boss Ancient Kutum spawns) I really do not know what it is about that place or boss that makes my game slow to a crawl essentially breaking my gaming experience. The game is meant to be an action game but when your character only moves after about 2 seconds in the direction you pressed it is no longer a game but a distressing and frustrating experience that really just makes me not want to play the game anymore.
    So in all the piles of insurmountable work you have around you I do know that this seems like a trivial problem however I beseech you to please take a look at what might be the cause since it is the only World Boss so far that makes my game slow so insanely.

By the way thanks a whole bunch for all your hard work Developers making all the small fixes and keeping the game updated

Noyah likes this.