1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Outlpay vs Royalkaguya

Discussion in 'Hot Spam' started by Outplay, May 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meliodas

Meliodas Proficient

landing stuns is THE combo LOL

Aniline likes this.
  2. Korra2

Korra2 Proficient

no it's not, it's pure luck. he landed like 3-5 stuns in a row and then aether hold me. and when did I ask for your opinion??

3. B1tchnigga

B1tchnigga Banned

Actually its easy to kill a sin as a bard. Especially in 1v1 . Bards with all skills can do alot. Sins can stun lock very easily. From his videos iv seen in his older threads he has pretty high ping his reaction time is much slower. Its most likely u timed your remove shock and making use of ur buffs poorly allows him to easily stun lock u. all the sins u mentioned suck monkey balls and most of them prolly died in my AOE. The only actual good sins are ppl from stopitsme im not gonna bullsht.

4. Korra2

Korra2 Proficient

the only good sins are ppl from stopitsme? that's not true, caravela is an extremely good sin also. Blackassassin is a good sin also and Jilllllzzzzz. I used mount spring when he was trying to stun lock me and he still landed everything. That's why I said he was lucky. Stop giving stopitsme all the credit.

5. B1tchnigga

B1tchnigga Banned

you haven't seen good sins. And im not giving them credit. They are good but iv seen better.

Mae likes this.
  6. Korra2

Korra2 Proficient

so why did you make another forum account just to troll @Fendi after tymikik got banned? apparently that shows you care. and I'm not jealous lol.

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2017
  7. Aniline

Aniline Expert

You mean how pathetic your comments on her profile were, then yeah let's not get started.

8. B1tchnigga

B1tchnigga Banned

Least im living it up

9. Korra2

Korra2 Proficient

yes you'd rather "live it up" then take care of your child that's so manly wow

10. Kessie

Kessie alis volat propriis Forum Legend

I know everything has a limit, but the level of immaturity and personal insults in this thread seem to be limitless.

If you are mentally unable to have a normal discussion/argument about the game or each other's skills without offending and degrading others on a personal level, continue it elsewhere or save them for yourself. Simple as that.

This thread is over and recent posts have been cleared. If you guys keep up the insults in the other thread, I will close that one as well. Please learn how to argue in a normal manner.

Mae, Kizumii, Koro and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.