1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Pass problem, help IMMEDIATELY!

Discussion in 'Problems' started by mcwell23, Aug 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mcwell23

mcwell23 New Member

Please help me immediately. I cant log-in in my account although its not IP banned. The password i entered in games was incorrect but when i type same pass in the website to vote, the password was correct. I remember someone told me that they have the best hacker and they want my ABG's. I check my items in the web its still there, please help right away so my items will be safe because its still there. Here a picture in game show incorrect pass proven im not IP banned: http://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb388/mcwell24/Aion0027-1.jpg

2. nymphette

nymphette Proficient

You need to go to the password change section on the website. As long as you can access your email you registered with then you can change your password

3. Kevster

Kevster Legend Forum Legend

You're probably logging in with the wrong client. Make sure you launch with Gamez Aion Launcher

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.