1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Peal shop and costumes

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by skyflair, Oct 25, 2019.

?

Do you agree there should be more costumes/cosmetics available?

1. Yes

95.7%
  2. No

4.3%
  3. No change needed

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. skyflair

skyflair New Member

Hey ive played a fair share of pservers and honestly gbd is by far the most stable and up to date in terms of gameplay.
    But im a bit sad to see the lack of costumes and cosmetics in the pearlshop, and to me it seems like most are aware of it which makes it seem like its been like this for a while. To me, Cosmetic's are the biggest way to show your individuality in bdo and is just as important as most other things in the beautiful and thrilling world of bdo And since we get pearls free anyway i think there should be more of a point to it other than just value packs, inventory space, etc.

This is my first post on the forum so to some of you it might seem a bit weird for it to be my first and probably only complaint, but i hope it still means something when i ask for more apparel,cosmetics,costumes to be available because im already impressed on all the other points of the server :))

Thank you for reading !

korlov likes this.
  2. longtray

longtray New Member

LOL. Which server did you play? I think Gamezbd have almost all the costumes and pearl shop items of NA

3. skyflair

skyflair New Member

Crimson, Acharnes - I think its mostly lacking in costumes and outfits for some classes. But as you mentioned it might be because its not a korean based server, I just hope they can keep it up to date seeing as cosmetics at the very least usually dont have any distinguished code between them. (making it easier to import most of it) :)

4. longtray

longtray New Member

I think there are some costumes in the webshop that may be different from the in-game shop. I'm not sure but you might want to check it out

5. skyflair

skyflair New Member

You're right, there is more available in the webshop, but that begs the question though..
    Should you really have to pay real cash for pearl shop items on a private server? seems kinda unnecessary.
    Im all for devs getting paid for their hard work, and surely hosting a pserver isnt easy easy or cheap.
    Im a supporter myself and the premium is well worth it for 5-10 eur monthly.
    But to charge money for something that should just be in the pearl shop to begin with.. i cant say i agree with that.

6. Zefirio

Zefirio Getting there

if they put the webshop customes on the pearls shop they can always sell on webshop some "special effects" for them like lightning and fire, or things like that, similar to Arsha weapons and Stormtrooper title.
    i hope so much you will consider that idea, for you and for us.

skyflair likes this.
  7. skyflair

skyflair New Member

Yeah, that i can agree with!

8. Jsa

Jsa New Member

I agree, there should be more. Also, there's a couple of outfits I bought, only for them to be added into the Pearl Shop for free later down the road...and most of the ones I bought I had to wait out the silly "Special (Limited)" section to get. If that's the case, just add in some that should have been there, like Epheria Marine, it's dreadfully annoying to wait for the one I want to appear, very frustrating. Just all together as well get rid of the silly "Special (Limited)" section. All it's causing is slower income because people have to wait get a specific outfit, just let us buy the outfit we want and be done what's the point of waiting. Having it be "Limited" isn't going to increase the attractiveness of the outfit if the person already doesn't like the look of it in the first place...

Last edited: Oct 29, 2019
    skyflair likes this.
  9. Nyxos

Nyxos New Member

+1
    UP
    AND
    AWAY
    me agree!! at least put the permanent outfits to the shop!! limited ones may stay on the web shop!!!
    !!!

skyflair likes this.