1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Guide Play GamezBD on Mobile

Discussion in 'Game Guides' started by bryanchi, Nov 24, 2020.

1. bryanchi

bryanchi New Member

Hello Guys! Just want to share my option to play GamezBD on your mobile phone using an app called Moonlight. I primarily use it when I go to bed to do some quest or even grind albeit slower than actually using an actual mouse and keyboard PC. This is like a gamestream so no it won't grill your phone.

https://imgur.com/MspP988

Gameplay:

REQUIREMENTS:
    PC with NVIDIA GPU with Geforce Experience installed
    Mobile Phone (Android or IOS works)
    Bluetooth Controller ( I prefer xbox one controller but ps4 controller works too. DualSense untested)
    WIFI (Obviously, but some gamers only do Ethernet connection but having wifi is a must for this)
    Optional:
    Aside from a smart phone you can also use
    Firestick
    Modded switch
    Your second monitor (if you have a 2nd PC this will act like a dual client but not really)
    Controller phone clip (found on amazon)

Switch: https://imgur.com/k0c5aMy

Firestick: https://imgur.com/DgSlnlc

INSTRUCTION:
    I'll make this as simple, quick as possible and not too in depth, if you have any questions, ill answer them on this thread.

1. Download Moonlight App on Playstore or Appstore on your mobile device.

https://imgur.com/YQu7MU3

2. Open Geforce experience (make sure it is up to date), click on settings (gear icon). Click Shield and enable "GAMESTREAM" and add GAMEZBD as your game.

3. Connect your controller to your phone using bluetooth (mount phone to controller using phone clip i prefer it that way)

4. Open GamezBD on your PC and click Settings>Interface Settings>Gamepad Interface. Enable "Use Gamepad" and close the game.

5. Open the Moonlight App and connect to your PC it will then prompt a pin code for your pc, go to pc and input your code. it will then open up the game and will stream GamezBD to your phone. Play your game.

6. Modify your controls using BDO's Hotkeys and Gamepad interface. You can also change using the moonlight app (Just Google how to do it)

7. Enjoy!!

Do note that you can use other PC games with this as long as it is compatible especially with controller.

Here is a YT video on how to set up. Credits to Experge Tech

Last edited: Dec 6, 2020
    PoliceMan and Aritzkha like this.
  2. Aritzkha

Aritzkha New Member

Nice! Thanks for the guide, was able to get it working on my phone. Especially convenient while on bed grinding lol

3. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

Did you managed to make it work here on GameZBD?! o_O

4. Aritzkha

Aritzkha New Member

Yes! I have to add GamezBDO.exe on the Geforce Experience. And my phone has to be on the same network as the computer playing Gamezbd

Jujuba likes this.
  5. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

That's great, other players stated it didn't, but thank you for that! Gonna give it a try. :)

6. Aritzkha

Aritzkha New Member

Of course! Using the controller is a bit of a trick though. I'm using xb1 controller, initially i had to hold the menu button to activate the mouse cursor, opened up the game, logged in to my char then had to hold the menu button again to deactivate cursor to control character. The gameplay is like the console version of bdo.

7. bryanchi

bryanchi New Member

You're welcome!

8. bryanchi

bryanchi New Member

If having issues connecting to pc. Gotta reinstall Geforce with the option of performing a clean install