1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Player's on Gamezaion are going Down :(

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by toby, Apr 6, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toby

toby Proficient

no more player no more pvp no more enjoyment no more excitment pvp no more action no more AM GM :( Dying

2. Picex

Picex Divine Rapier

almost 1 year no bug fix , no update , no active AM . ofc people are boring doing same thing everyday

3. Rubyah

Rubyah The Celestial Nostrum

So I've retired!:twd:

But what I've read a moment ago keeps me nose-bleeding :D :wtf::depressed:

Lag, Mae, vantooth and 2 others like this.
  4. bestmage

bestmage New Member

bored bored

5. Tesseract

Tesseract YouTube: HLBKM Forum Legend

I always hated people who complained about the server status and all of that (that was one of the many reasons i joined staff, to prove people they were wrong), but, gotta admit that in the months that have passed, i've seen no change about things, specially bugs that dont allow us to play (the w10 bug, for example). I just want the server to ressurect again, and the only way to make it happen is by a new update.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
    Dalila, Lag, midcrig and 6 others like this.
  6. toby

toby Proficient

all players is AFK Afk afk afk afk

xYuffyx likes this.
  7. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

Its amazing the server has lasted 8+ years, Carl has done a good job since i retied from GamezAion in 2011.

8. Rubyah

Rubyah The Celestial Nostrum

Yes it is. Yet we are still here arguing with this realm's semantics. :oldman:

9. crystalize

crystalize Guest

The state of the server is not the best at the moment, that's true. We used to have many more players having fun around. The players leaving is always something that is sad to watch. I am aware that there are bugs that require immediate fixes but sometimes it is not so simple. I know it is easy to say 'hey! fix this or fix that' - easier said than done. Some players leave because of those bugs, some players leave because they got bored with the game itself. Old players move on with their lifes or simply change a game to something more up-to-date. New players coming simply don't have enough patience to wait before getting fully uppgraded, so they leave after some time. Some leave due to the fact that they have noone to play with and so on. So as you can see, not only bugs but also other factors make people leave. But let's be honest, the situation isn't that dramatic either. I am sure that with the new update, those who complain here will come back to the game play, because from what I have understood, lack of fixes is the main reason why players quit.

10. Alocin

Alocin ❤℘℧ℛℇ ℋℰΛℜ✟❤

And TRUE players who married with the game, will stay till its death! I aggree with this, dunno why people are still complaining. Since the last October i've noticed every available AMs did a really good job about events on forum (with really OP reward), In-Game Prize List has been updated with new pertty cool items. I think you guys have to take this in consideration and should really be thankful for the work they have done without getting anything back. I don't think people left the game because there's no more fun, because the PVP it's "dead"...pretty sure if we organize a war on OW Map, there will be lots of players who will join. Don't want even read who says, players abandoned the game because this camera rotation issue, because if gamers want play. they will do at all costs!
    On this way people had the possibilty to get full BL gear and not just x1, if you guys are so happy about the new patch items, then...just feel free to share :D

TryToCry and xYuffyx like this.
  11. cocosul

cocosul Guest

Lol, do you mean AM @Megg? Haha a very good job lol lol.

Lag, Renaro, Hizael and 4 others like this.
  12. mousekiller

mousekiller ̶̶G̶̶L̶̶A̶̶D̶̶I̶̶A̶̶̶̶T̶̶O̶̶R̶̶̻̻̻̻̻̻̻̲̲̲̲̲

i played this sever since 2010 and i love this server, even they plenty of bugs but i still play this server, all we want is to fix those bugs and make pvp happier.

xYuffyx likes this.
  13. ciremay

ciremay Getting there

make those fun PVE work again FFS.

14. Suvorov

Suvorov <3 Glad Forum Legend

The real problem is there is nothing to do right now, i know this server is mainly PVP, but almost all fcking common items for remo = pay in trades, weekly shop ( i accept events and etc. ) PVP is for GP and AP = nothing, we cant use them anywhere. Craft NPC´S still missing some items and abbys is buged as fuck. Starter gear is low aswell in my eyes now, even the arbiter, there should be some archdaeva starter gear, so the ppl have atleast small chance to succes and use the new MS. Coalescence is closed, cuz admins want to avoid free remos and gear for players, instances are closed or buged ofc. I dont want propagate another named server, but u can simply check the system and take atleast something from it.

Monkeyking and Kyungmi like this.
  15. Patatas

Patatas o'ya

I always suicide in levinshor 'coz no more DPS, most of the asmos were AFK. I'm doing the same stuffs all over again that questioned myself , "Am I still having fun?"

Ethereal, Lag, Zafirah and 1 other person like this.
  16. xYuffyx

xYuffyx Proficient

I'm Staying :D

17. ahserion

ahserion New Member

plese dont off the coalescene in the next update that wass good more ppl will enjoy that :DD ..

18. Jilz

Jilz ~Too Bad To Be Good~

i think its a good server, i play on this server since 2010 untill now and i loved it.
    Get some boring ? yeahh its normal for me, just go to finding a PvP or other fun.
    i know some players who give comment on here is not 100% active Player. just give comments without knowing what problems staff have.
    i believe GM has worked well for this Game, so give your suport to them. this more better than to giving your bad comments to them.

jeffzier and TryToCry like this.
  19. Ayvell

Ayvell ἔσσεται ἦμαρ

You're actually wrong. Everyone supports the good GMs, especially those who are not GMs anymore but have proven their skills and guts. Although, if a GM doesn't do anything and just holds the title or has poor judgement on several occasions, then they can't expect ppl to congratulate them. About ppl not playing anymore and still commenting in forum... most of them have more experience than the active players so they have every right to comment.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
    pandoras and Sheerio like this.
  20. kramsors

kramsors お兄ちゃん

not fun anymore :(

nuvcaster likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.