1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Solved Please close 'Interception' before starting the game.

Discussion in 'Problems' started by btx, Oct 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. btx

btx New Member

Hi,
    I tried to restart the game after weeks of afk, but after update, i can't start the gamee anymore, i got this error :
    Please close 'Interception' before starting the game.

So like the Help/Issue Thread say :
    39. Please close 'Interception' before starting the game.
    Go to Local Disk (C: ) -> Windows -> System32 -> Drivers, and delete the following files: Keyboard.sys and Mouse.sys.

I tried but can't delete files cause of "in-use file" error, so i tried to delete them from windows special startup, but after this manipulation, i lost my keyboard and my mouse indefinitly, i just use my last backups for my files Mouse.sys & Keyboard.sys, but the game still not working and i have no idea why.

If anyone have an idea or a support come there, please help me xD, i would love to re-start with the fresh start EU :D

Thanks you in advance .

2. Alderman

Alderman Proficient

Heyooo! Send Kolka or Laredal a PM on discord about what you wrote above and they can help you! Good Luck! Any more questions please post it here. ^-^

3. Lareldal

Lareldal Patience is a virtue <3 Forum Legend

It sounds like there is some sort of third party software running that the anticheat is detecting (it will block it all). Also, you will not be able to run on virtual machine.

4. btx

btx New Member

Hi Lareldal, i'm not on VM, but IRL i'm developer, so i have many many many developement software on my computer, How can i get the name of conflicted process for fixing this shit ? ( i'm clearly not cheating, i exiting maximum of process but problem persist :/ ) !

Ps : Smartguard can trigger on Unstarted process ?

5. Alderman

Alderman Proficient

6. Lareldal

Lareldal Patience is a virtue <3 Forum Legend

The anticheat will block all third party software. This includes keyboard and mouse software, geforce experience (sometimes) team viewer (for some), etc. I do not know if it detects non running software, but it's plausible you have something running it is detecting and blocking.

7. lazyCat

lazyCat New Member

8. piciolo

piciolo New Member

i had the same problem but i solved it with this procedure here

To remove Interception, you must:

• Download the distribution package of the program: https://github.com/oblitum/Interception/releases/download/v1.0.1/Interception.zip
    • Copy the folder "command line installer" from the archive into any convenient directory.
    • Place the file "uninstall.cmd" in the copied folder (the file is attached to this message)
    • Run "uninstall.cmd" on behalf of the Administrator (right-click on the file, menu option "Run as Administrator")
    • To restart a computer.
    If everything is done correctly, after restarting the computer, the program will be deleted from the system: http://l2gamers.com/InterceptionDelete.rar

9. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

Thank you for adding another work around, however I believe it's the same as above.
    Please, be careful to not resurrect another old thread, this one is way back from 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.