1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Please help this total noob!

Discussion in 'Questions' started by hedgehogs, Dec 27, 2018.

1. hedgehogs

hedgehogs New Member

Ok so I JUST STARTED and I am not pleased to announce that I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM DOING.
    My questions are:

-Starting Elyon as a Bard I had a set of equipment for Asmodians Only (why?) ;
    -I can't equip anything, or do anything as I have NO SKILLS (I have searched for my issue and stumbled upon "//givemissingskills" resulting in "No such command", or ".givemissingskills" resulting in me writing in chat normally; writing in Command chat gives me the reminder that I have no authority to use the Command Chat) ;
    -Doing the normal quests (with my fists) was ok until I got to the mission Harrasing Haramel. There I got the error "Load Failed - Q70001" from an NPC that was merged with another. So how am I supposed to skip this quest? How am i going to progress? ;
    -Setting the chat windows is not happening, as I keep getting notifications both in chat and in the middle of my screen about PvP and prosibly raids that I don't care about, so any help regarding that would aid me and my eyes greatly.

2. Minorak

Minorak Professional Fearer

For some reason it's now .skills that should give you your skills. The items.. . No idea, maybe a staff can help ya.

RevelationsOn and hedgehogs like this.
  3. Luff

Luff - ᴛʜᴇ ғɪᴢᴢ - Forum Legend

Hello it is very unfortunate that you're not having a good experience so far and it is solely due to the admins having some serious work done on the quests which affect player growth and progressing which will be addressed.

As for the items, it shouldn't matter what race you are you should be bale to wear them regardless, nevertheless we have the item.pak coming which will resolve all gear restrictions and item problems faced.
    For now I suggest you don't attempt to do the quest campaign line but seek help in getting to level 75~80 defeating mobs at lakrum, but if you're unable to wear the gear that was given to you upon character creation, there's not much you can really do but wait for the fixes to be implemented which I myself is really anxious about so that players can have a better experience and move forward from the shackles being experiences at the moment.

Aside and apart, I do agree about the announcements they do tend to get a bit annoying after a while, we're looking into having those lessened or removed from being "publicly" announced so often in the nearest of future.

Fore more directed help, and personal suggestions etc, feel free to PM me here on forum or in game if you see me online (Luffine).

hedgehogs and Koro like this.
  4. hedgehogs

hedgehogs New Member

Thank you very much! The command .skills worked :D .

Thanks for the reply Luff! I will be waiting for the new starter pack to arrive then. Do you have any idea how long it takes until the item pack arrives? Or it isn't a ETA on that yet?

Luff likes this.
  5. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

Wow, this helped a lot! Glad I was reading some topics, so all that is left is the starting gear/armor bug to be fixed.
    Or have someone leech/help you out right?

6. Luff

We're hoping for a temporary fix so that players can have access to these gears and have a better gameplay, I am currently waiting on some replies to some suggestions and I can then reply back to you guys.
    fingers crossed here.

7. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

The issue on the armor/gear appears to be isolated on OLD ACCOUNTS with new characters?

Coz my new account I created a few hours ago + new character can equip the starting armor/gear even though it appears that you CANT equip it. Weird?

My bad, it seems it's class specific bug? Coz on my new account, I created the same class Aethertech and unable to equip the starting gear/armor.

Using the technist > gunslinger this time and it let me equip the starting armor/gear.

upload_2018-12-28_6-43-22.png

8. Luff

Yeah its about the aethertech only unfortunately.