1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Potato chance

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by YooMin, Mar 6, 2020.

1. YooMin

YooMin @Wisdom.Entertainment

Bug Name:
    Potato chance
    Bug Description:
    Is not possible to get items. With this chance will be still this private server P2W. Official servers have better chance as this private server to get items. Really ridiculous! none scrolls stack very bad. Also drop rate is very low chance. 0,01 % is real drop rate
    How to reproduce/proof:

Last edited: Mar 6, 2020
  2. HydraGoPC

HydraGoPC Proficient

The droprate compared with retail is extremely high, so I don't understand. I'm getting soiled rings by the dozens. It's good that the chance you actually get a ring is low, otherwise it will overflow the market.
    On the side: Claiming that Gamez is P2W clearly indicates you haven't played in retail for a very long time. I have no clue why you are trolling with that, since I've seen more posts with P2W in the title of your videos. You don't have to believe me, just read the patchnotes from retail and see what they are doing each week.

3. JoseMnez

JoseMnez New Member

Go play retail 1hour in crescent, then go here and grind for one hour. Good Luck. RNG IS RNG. The server rates are good and op.