1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Solved Premium Enhancement Rates Bugged

Discussion in 'Problems' started by pickycheese, Jan 17, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pickycheese

pickycheese New Member

I do have Premium enabled, so only Premium might be bugged a bit, can't be sure.
    Issue: Unable to make even a PRI Basilisk belt with 25FS +.
    Just bought and lost 20 Basilisk belts trying to make a PRI.
    I also play Retail still (might be switching to GamezBD thogh) and it's way easier to make a PRI/DUO/TRI on retail than here, which leads me to believe that there might be a bug with enhancing.
    Bough 20, which is all the money I had and lost it all of course. Tried 1 DUO I think with 46 Fail stacks, basically everything failed like a charm, which seems impossibl based on the base enchancing rates, not even counting Premium.

Thank you

2. LordRadai

LordRadai New Member

It's not a bug. You get 0.5% per failstack here, making PRI, DUO, TRI harder than retail but TET and PEN easier.
    Don't bother enhancing to TRI. Buy TRI accessories and make them TET/PEN to save money (and mental health).

pickycheese likes this.
  3. pickycheese

pickycheese New Member

Thank you for your answer, I got it wrong then.
    I got the wrong idea from youtube videos then and from premium that enhancing would be easier :(
    Will do from now on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.