1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Premium Not Worth It , ETC Check .

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by DeadLann, Mar 4, 2018.

1. DeadLann

DeadLann New Member

30% Enhance is 3% no 30%, Filter and weight it's ok

the drop rate of the server has been lowered this you would have to look at it

It is wrong that they left the pens of the people who climbed them with 15 cron stone and then those same people reported the bug so that nobody else would become a pen.
    To the new ones it bothers us a lot to know these things so we would like a solution !.

(NERFFFFFFFFFF MYSTIC

2. ozgur95

ozgur95 New Member

i didn't understand about cron stone can u explain a bit ?

3. DeadLann

DeadLann New Member

after wipe, there was an exploit that from tet to pen it asked for 300 cron stones and it only consumed 15, then they spent 15 million per spin and they threw it with 10 -20 failures

4. Calestia

Calestia Banned

This cron bug was fixed 1 week ago, and was extremely rare. It was something market-related and not something that was exploited user-end. Merely a bug in the formula.

5. waifu

waifu New Member

Ight let me set something straight for you pal, premium is not what it says it is. If premium only gave what it said on the tin i would agree with you, but it does not. I have been on this server for nearly 3 months and playing with friends who both do and don't have premium. The friends who do have premium have had a much easier time gearing up, even the .drop filter command alone is enough to justify the premium price let alone the fact that it seems to increase luck in general when it comes to enchanting/gathering/drops. I can't tell you what premium really gives but it deffinately gives more than it says on the box.

6. xanikar

xanikar New Member

The drop filter was buggy for me, i still grabbed a bunch of stuff that was below what the filter was suppose to filter out. And just because i want some white or green items doesn't mean i want them all. For example i like grunill but i hate getting strength of heves etc. But the filter will just get rid of both of the. So i found the filter never working out and only costing me more money i gave up using it much earlier on than expected. Now if i could manually add or remove things from the filter, it would be a whole other ball game and be simply divine.

But i do love the extra 20 pearls every 30 mins it rapidly adds up, and pays for itself in the long run easily. But premium is only like 10$ what more can ya really ask for? Also i prefer it not too be too op/p2w tbh.

7. DoomRabbit

DoomRabbit Getting there

M'kay. Let's start from the beginning:
    - Drop Filter is not buggy. Most of these 'bugs' happen when people swap servers, join rbf, etc and the filter resets. You also will pick up items that anyone else has left behind. The filter only filters YOUR DROPS. It does not filter loot.

- While the filter alone is worth the Premium price, let us also not forget the added 960 Pearls per day.

- Infinite ability and access to dyes.

- Weight limit stacks with the Value Pack. (Mine is well over 2000lt)

The above things mark a value far greater per dollar than any other cash shop purchase. Everything else is a perk the package gives you - further raising it's value. If you want PEN gear then work for it. Our guild has a new member that is already over 400gs, he joined the server a week ago, and he did this by busting his rear and knowledge from retail.

If you wish to complain, complain about things like getting stuck in Valencia... not because you aren't given free things.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
  8. JLFox

JLFox Proficient

+1

I would like to add that we are talking about a game which fundamental gameplay is the way to and not the end of pen gear. With the rates on the server it is easy to achieve a pen set in a few months. Less time wasting in the forum and more into theory crafting on how to get your pen.

DoomRabbit likes this.
  9. DeadLann

DeadLann New Member

[QUOTE = "JLFox, publicación: 2107967, miembro: 129341"] + 1

Me gustaría añadir que estamos hablando de un juego cuyo juego fundamental es el camino hacia el final y no el final del equipo. Con las tarifas en el servidor, es fácil lograr un conjunto de bolígrafos en pocos meses. Menos tiempo perdiendo en el foro y más en la elaboración de teoría sobre cómo obtener su pluma. [/ QUOTE]
    eso sería con el error de cron stone porque ahora para el dúo cometes demasiados errores es la tasa de mejora como el oficial o peor

10. Chewy

Chewy New Member

Hey here's a great solution; if you don't think the premium is worth the money, don't buy it.
    Wow, that was easy.

DoomRabbit likes this.
  11. DeadLann

DeadLann New Member

You do not know if it's worth it until you buy it.
    and if they sell you 30% of enhancement it's 30% dont 3%
    since it is not an excuse to say that it has little enhancement of %initialy
    Example 0,025 /premium 30,025% no 3 3,025 %they are selling you something that is not!!!!!!!

12. JLFox

JLFox Proficient

Back to math class you go! What is 30% of 0.025? 0.0075. So what is the enchantment chance for premium players? 0.0325.

Duh... why are people so bad with numbers in a game that is literally based on probabilities and economics..

13. Lareldal

Lareldal Patience is a virtue <3 Forum Legend

It's 30% "of" the enhance rate, not 30% "to" the enhance rate. for example only, if the rate were 10, then 30% would make that 13, not 40.

Antibodies and DoomRabbit like this.
  14. DoomRabbit

DoomRabbit Getting there

People have been trying to explain that. Doesn't seem like it is sticking.

15. Lareldal

Lareldal Patience is a virtue <3 Forum Legend

It's why i tried to use easy numbers xD It says "by 30%", not "another 30%" or just flat.

DoomRabbit likes this.
  16. xanikar

xanikar New Member

My main problem with the premium blessing looking back on it. Is how poorly they made it, like both the blessing and the web page and info say like 2 different things. On the website for example it says it gives you access to an exclusive store, which it doesn't and was removed but you wouldn't know that without asking or searching around for that info, which of course you have no knowledge of knowing before hand and only after you bought it.

Then there is the inconsistent weight from the website and the premium blessing description. One says 500lt the other says 50lt. Probably a mistype but still, clarity and having both say the same thing goes along way.

Horse breeding being cut by 35 mins or so. It says that on the website, but in game the blessing doesn't, again clarity and having them match up is important.

Then the greatly increased chance to aqcuire a t9 horse aka dream aka awakened horse. How much of an increase is it? live has a 0.10% chance or so of getting one. Does greatly increase bump that to a 1% or a 10%? Also the blessing in game doesn't tell us. We have know way of knowing if the buff actually does that or not, or if it even increases it at all for that matter...

I am sure i haven't covered them all, but these are a few problems i would love to see fixed and cleared up. Clarity and relaying to your customers exactly what they are getting is key for a service to be a success.