1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Problem about the comunication with NPC to get the amity,Hope to fix it.

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by pklfc898, Jan 18, 2018.

1. pklfc898

pklfc898 New Member

Every time I talk to any NPC for amity,no matter how,when it succeeds,always first time to get 10 amity,second time to 50 amity ,third time to get 100 amity,just like the comunicatin get a problem。Some NPC is hard to get the knowledge because they need so much amity to get it(like 1000amity),In Official server,I easily in the first time can get 100+amity,luckily in the third time I can get 300+amity.

hope you can fix this comunication problem for those person like me who love to get the knowledge for the max energy,THKS~~

2. Lareldal

Lareldal Patience is a virtue <3 Forum Legend

It's a known issue. The way i get the amity is "greeting" the npc with f5, but this uses energy, so use it wisely :)

3. pklfc898

pklfc898 New Member

So it is a unsolvable problem for now:(,oh no,F5 drives me crazy,even 100000 coins can exchange 3 energy.....costs too much:eek:

4. Lareldal

Lareldal Patience is a virtue <3 Forum Legend

I understand, as I am working on my knowledge too xD Just be patient as they work through the kinks :)

5. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hello I am new to this server but I have enjoyed playing this game before, I just wanted to bumb this thread as I am well aware of how hard and time consuming it is at the moment to gain the levels of Amity needed for most of the important things that are part of the NPC's interaction.

Being fully aware of just how hard it is to run a project such as this still finding time between real-life problems and this hard work I want to thank all of your staff members for all their sacrifices as well as their effort and work put into this wonderful project. Having thanked you all I just want to add that the implementation of the Amity game is a "minor" subroutine that should be easily fixed if you can find the time to incorporate the table shown in this example of how the Amity game should work:
    http://dulfy.net/2016/03/04/black-d...e/#Accumulated_Favor_LevelMaximum_Favor_Level

Just changing how the Accumulated Favor and MAXimum Favor (Not MINImum) Levels are handled will vastly improve the Amity minigame making it nearly doable for all players to enjoy this simple part of this game.

6. LadyRenira

LadyRenira New Member

7. loboram

I am no expert on the topic nor on how the GamezBD staff prioritize but at the moment it is possible to do three things in the Amity-minigame so I do not think that there will be a fix for this anytime soon also some players just use "Greeting" (3 Energy / 3 Amity) but as I said this minigame is still somewhat playable:
    1. Talk Freely
    2. Spark interest X times
    3. Fail to spark interest X times

Investing 2-12 Energy per try will still yield less energy per amity point since the minimum you can make in the amity game now is around 15 Amity point and on 2nd success you gain around 50 Amity points and on the final 3rd success you gain around 100 Amity points, so if you look at the amount of absolute failures like "Get minimum favor/accumulated favor of X" there are only 2 in comparison to three workable possibilities so in a sense the minigame is bugged but working.

In any case no I do not think the Amity mini-game is high on the list and this is a minor "fix" since it is possible to get 3 successes in a row, hope you have some luck though because I have been unlucky and wasted all my energy advancing only 15 points at a time and having 2-3 absolute fails in a row quite a lot.

8. LadyRenira

LadyRenira New Member

Yeah, luck has definitely not been with me, heh. On what should be the easiest Amity games, I'm failing pretty darn regularly getting requests for specific favor, etc. And since I'm trying to get knowledge for more energy, greeting will be a slow process as I still don't have much yet, pretty much meaning I'll have to abandon any knowledge requiring Amity until I complete the other pieces and build up my max so I can do a long greeting session.

Not impossible at all, but certainly frustrating.

9. Villain

Villain Proficient

Having a large energy pool helps, sitting at 417 across all alts. My recommendation is to do the amity quests last and you'll eventually...slowly start getting them done. I just finished Heidel I and II adventure journals today.

10. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Ty for report, on next update it be fixed.

loboram likes this.
  11. loboram

Yeah I get it, the thing that I found out to my great surprise is that the "starsign" of the character doing the amity is REALLY important to the NPC's, the difference between being able to "talk freely" 3 times in a row more than 5 times in the same conversation and getting "fail to spark 3 times" when you only have one option for failing for certain and having that proc 7 times in a row.

Try to make different starsigns and characters to try out the Amity game with, it WILL make a difference :)