1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

*PROBLEM* need your advice

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Sexyfear, Aug 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sexyfear

Sexyfear Getting there

Hi all,

first of all let me explain you the situation.
    I bought hardwares and finally created my new pc about 1.5 year ago.
    I'll list you the main parts:

CPU: AMD Phenom II Black Edition Quad-Core 3.4GHz AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition 3.4 GHz Socket AM3 125W Processor Review - PCSTATS.com
    MB: ASUS M4A77TD PRO ASUS M4A77TD PRO Socket AM3 AMD 770/SB710 ATX Motherboard Retail
    GC: Sapphire Radeon HD 5770 Vapor-x 1GB http://www.sapphiretech.com/presentation/product/product_index.aspx?psn=0001&pid=305&lid=1
    RAM: Kingston KVR 1333D3N9K2 / 4GB Kingston Technology Company - Kingston Memory Search - Search Results for: KVR1333D3N9K2/4G

Well, when I launched Aion for first time after my pc change I couldn't believe in my eyes the hot graphics and the no-lag in pvp matter!
    I was playing absolutely fantastic and smooth!
    But let's go to the problem....
    For the past 1 month I'm having issues with too much lag in game after I get TP or when I'm in front with other allies.
    But the worst thing is that when I meet players of the opossite fanction either I'm "stucking" by lag for 2-4 seconds nor lagging as hell by the beggining till the end of pvp (if I manage to survive).
    This is getting annoying cause in the last days I can't really enjoy pvp :annoyed:
    I checked ATI forums about my graphics card and I found out that were some issues for some users with same series cards as mine. I downloaded and installed the latest catalyst and drivers.
    But that didn't solve anything. Lag still exists.. What's your opinion? What should I do?
    My pc is virus-free and not overloaded with programs. I would appreciate everyone's advice/solution to my problem! :happy:

Thanks for your time reading my thread

2. kirbyjaxs

kirbyjaxs Proficient

gamebooster for zergs ftw xD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.