1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Proctor Gears

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Gladyourdead, Feb 6, 2017.

1. Gladyourdead

Gladyourdead New Member

Hello everyone, I am Gladyourdead.. you guys might've seen me in sanctum dueling people around for fun :D because i like duels when im bored and just 2 days ago i decided to come back and play this game.. its nice to see some people helping the old 4.8 players like me for example and i just recently got proctor gears from some players which i am thankful for... and im just wondering can we Remodel the Proctor gears? it says no but some players told me i can remodel it but i tried and it dont work... is it item pak or something? to some people this might be a noob question but i just want to know because i would like to remodel the proctor gear set to something else (I dont really like the armor and weapon skin TBH) plz let me know and thanks...hope to see you guys around..

justnick001 likes this.
  2. wolfik332

wolfik332 Expert

Yes you should be able remodel it. Try to reinstal your item.pak

3. justnick001

justnick001 TwinDad Forum Legend

you should get the new item.pak bro.