1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PVP ALL FREE KILL

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by ARGULOS, Jan 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ARGULOS

ARGULOS New Member

MANY PLAYERS ARE MAKING FREE KILL IN PVP ALL THIS DOES NOT BAN ??

2. Ponpon

Ponpon Proficient Forum Legend

no one cares couse classes is bugged atm :p and i am sure there be gp reset wen classes is fixed anyways lol

3. Kirnick

Kirnick ❤℘℧ℛℇ J☯✓3❤ Forum Legend

Too many smart players here, open second client, create sin and stay in hide until there's nobody around. Why paying 1250 creds?

4. Luff

Luff - ᴛʜᴇ ғɪᴢᴢ - Forum Legend

Because if they get caught and their lovely secondary account will enjoy the punishment that is in store for them.
    Screenshot, record these players, not because classes and skills are problematic at the moment means it's free game to cheat and cause unfair gameplay.

Waspswizzler, Shuvi and breantot like this.
  5. Kirnick

Kirnick ❤℘℧ℛℇ J☯✓3❤ Forum Legend

That's how it works, record/ss/=take proof and report. Giving a look on first person is way harder uh? Not the first time i say to be a bit more active in game to check those kind of things, as it's not the first time i read that. Dirty job left to players which even have to waste their time to report something silly, in the end? "Thank you for the report". That's why nobody cares of reporting such things, until the abuser is somebody you hate. Isn't it?

loveheart, micro and crystalize like this.
  6. Luff

Luff - ᴛʜᴇ ғɪᴢᴢ - Forum Legend

I don't know why the snide insinuations or passive aggressiveness but I really don't care for it. Either you report the misbehavior you see or just don't complain about it then. Players have been reporting privately to me about these offenses, so don't worry yourself about "thank you for your report" replies. Additionally, if you think the job is dirty then don't comment or give a reply if you're not going to be helpful, end of discussion.

loveheart, wolfik332 and Shuvi like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.