1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PvP dead? Yeah... guess why!

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Ayvel, Sep 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ayvel

Ayvel ἔσσεται ἦμαρ Forum Legend

Why do you ppl keep complaining about the map? You don't even have real suggestions to make! The problem is not the map. In every map ppl hide behind guards and don't get out unless they can zerg for 2min, wipe all opponents and go back to safe zone. You all QQ for 0 pvp action and nobody gets out to actually search for some pvp. I only see the same 5 ppl trying to find some action or trying to have some fun. GG players only do events and undergeared ppl randomly cast skills within the range of guards instead of organising an actual attack! You ppl care more about the map than you care about keeping pvp alive. We all lag and we all have favorite maps but pvp is just one on every map and nobody gives a damn about it. I keep watching the same bug abusers again and again, same team up shit in every event, and we all QQ for the map… well guess what! It’s not the map. It’s the players that suck! We are all responsible for the fact that without bug abuse, without zerging and without teaming up we can’t pvp. Sorry for the long post but I've been trying to see some action in Kaldor lately and I only see QQ posts in forum for the map from ppl I've never met in open world pvp. :rolleyes:

linusk19, Renaissancess, Nayr and 7 others like this.
  2. Sheerio

Sheerio Ο χρόνος σκοτώνει τα πάντα.

Couldn't agree more! I dont see any problem with Kaldor! where In fact, it is a nice place to pvp with. For instance, when a group of people chases you, you jump off to the cliff to commit suicide XD

3. yasoooooo

yasoooooo Proficient

suicide yeah , That's why XD
    after speed buffs , hiding and flash , we got another option XD

4. cocosul

cocosul Guest

So and So, but
    @Noyah said this, which means that ppls are right somehow, with their QQ :)
    Did you ask yourself why all of a sudden the map has been changed? I guess not.
    Recently there have been a lot of complaints about the previous map, people wanted to see changes.

crystalize likes this.
  5. Ayvel

Exactly... that's what I call REAL pvp! :p

I am not here to judge Noyah's decisions. She does more than most of us even consider doing in order to keep the server alive. We should at least acknowledge that. Good or bad decisions, we can simply help with real suggestions and not QQ threads. Now, about the maps... I am on this server since May and I pvp'ed in Illuma, Silentera, Heiron and Kaldor. The same ppl who were afking in Illuma were afking in all the rest. Same with the 3-4 sins ambushing together newbies, same for the abusers, same for the zergers, same for the QQers. So all I am saying is map changing won't solve anything. The afker will afk, the zerger will zerg and the abuser will abuse. There were threads about wall shooting in Heiron every day and ppl were constantly QQing about how easy it was to abuse that bug in this map. Then ppl started complaining about the guards in each base while they were only there to afk for 4-5 hours! :rolleyes: In my opinion a true pvp map would be a map with 0 guards and 0 safe zones, just like mix. But in that case there should be a way to easily teleport out like a "leave area" button or sth like that (probably with long cd...!). :D

Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
    Noyah likes this.
  6. cocosul

cocosul Guest

But look, atm this is kaldor, no safe zone, no guards:) since the teleporters were removed and the second base wiped.

7. Fendi

Fendi ♔ (っ◔◡◔)っ Forum Legend

I agree, it's up to the players also but there are also many ways to make this PVP map exciting and encourage ppl to get out there and PVP, it's just a matter of agreement to implementing these plans that some of the staff had suggested. Don't worry guys, we are working on it. There will be events hosted soon.

Zyf, gabi90, yasoooooo and 1 other person like this.
  8. Ayvel

I am perfectly fine with Kaldor! As I was with every other map. My thread was about ppl having 0 interest for open world pvp, not for the map. :D

Looking forward to any change that could boost ppl's interest for open world pvp! :)

Fendi likes this.
  9. yasoooooo

yasoooooo Proficient

really made my day

Fendi likes this.
  10. gabi90

gabi90 Getting there

The problem is, remove teleport for base elyos and asmos, i play everyday at 7 hours pm (Brasilia), i dont see nothing elyos, they not fight, only stay at base with npc and dont jump for pvp, i know asmos only stay in zerg and blablabla, but in heiron before the elyos fight, in Kaldor is completely empty.
    No is map the problem is the ppl dont fight, they hide at base with npc's.
    One sugestion: We want hunt, back with teleport for acess base elyos and vice-versa.

And no elyos for pvp in open map :(
    Elyos only in base, the events is only for op, have many with gears arbiter's, mix fight "NEVER".
    We dont have more options, only wait for elyos jump and fight with asmos.
    I sleep everyday at night here in Brasil waiting for elyos in pvp, because is many time for see one or two elyos in map ;-;

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2017
    Zyf likes this.
  11. Zyf

Zyf New Member

I agree. I prefer to have the teleporters. Sometimes there are so few of 1 race that they can't go out into the open, but if we can port to their base or play from our base and have that safety to run to it's acceptable... and then we can also call for reinforcements if theres a zerg : )

I've gone on both sides, just at random times, solo and in groups... sometimes there's pvp sometimes not, sometimes I'm ganged up on, sometimes my race is the only one there. It's been the same on every map, though as much as I disliked Silenterra I think there was more pvp there regularly, in larger numbers. It may have been the best map for pvp based on my experience, from the maps we've had since Iluma.

Of course I do understand the decision to remove the teleporters and I respect the admin choices. We all have an opinion and I'll play whatever map however it is setup and still have fun. But I more often go to mix than open world, because I like the atmosphere there - more different maps, no guards, spawning in random places around, and less chance of giant zerg - more even #'s.

riquha, gabi90 and Ayvel like this.
  12. vantooth

vantooth Guest

ehh.. they removed the second base? :( I was really having fun in the second base of ely using my ely sorc.. I can find 2-3 ppl to fight. not when I'm in the main base in which after I just to the cliff I get ambushed by 2 or 3 assassins or jerked off by 10-15 ppl

13. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

Or they can make the battleground portals spawn in iluma/norsvold fortresses and make sure there are rifts up all the time. Proper open world pvp with rifting, no "base" bullshit with 20 guards to destory people's fps, change of scenery for the people who just do bgs and ACTUAL NEW MAPS. Not heiron from 2008, not silentera from 2010, nor kaldor from 2015.

But whatever, bdo is the priority as it seems.
    [​IMG]

Hizie, kylamarie143, Alex and 4 others like this.
  14. Ayvel

I 100% agree, but since you're still awake log in and join us for pvp. :D

15. opawens

opawens Type O

Limit the map for 6 elyos 6 asmo. To avoid zerg :)

16. GoddessOfLust

GoddessOfLust The Dark Lord

i don't see why we cant have more than 1 pvp map?

anyways the problem with pvp being dead isnt the problem the asmo hackers are the problem. and because all the AMs play asmo on their non-am accounts they don't see or feel the hacks.

when any elyos is hacking they're banned... not even a second thought.

And I'm not saying anything bad about AMs or staff, just... come play elyos for awhile. You'll see all the bullcrap hackers on asmo.

17. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

Not gonna say anything about the elyos exclusive bug that lets certain people run around with 84 manastones' worth of stats? Interesting.

Zyf and Ayvel like this.
  18. vantooth

vantooth Guest

Hahahaha.. I loled
    u seen a 5k chains skills of an assassin ser? I know someone :D

19. Ayvel

That was fun to read! (cwl) I can now sleep smiling...

Last edited: Sep 21, 2017
    wolfik332 likes this.
  20. GoddessOfLust

GoddessOfLust The Dark Lord

mee too its called Murderdollz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.