1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

PvP dead? Yeah... guess why!

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Ayvel, Sep 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChristopherXcy

ChristopherXcy New Member

I agree . silentera was a better destination to hunt than the other maps before.

But still it is Up for the hunters if they go hunt or stay there and go AFK them selves until another event Pop's up.

In my experience ,many player even the weaker ones was always out Hunting for Omega Stones and TS Boxes and Mobs to get A high Valued Manastones and that was one of the reasons why this players in both Sides are fighting, ofcourse to get one of those rewards wich brings to this topic.

"Why players in both sides are not Up for a hunt?"

Simple !!!

Well Its because this "Killings" are not ''WORTH It" anymore. Admit it

Its the rewards and items that make this Players fight guys.

Just like in "Kaldor" there are less Boxes, less Mobs that Gives A high Valued MS's and if there are it will be really hard to find ,all you can see there are a bunch of Mobs that cant even give good drops or full your DP skill Bars and Itchatera.
    That makes it "Boring''

Also ,you can just jump off a Cliff and commet Suicides every time you see Strong Players..Tahh Daaaahhh!!! No one gets Killed . So Funny ,And it Sucks.

Only rewards can keep all this players exited to fight each other guys. Thats the Thruth.
    . Admit it.

So i suggest for the AM's,Staff, and GM's to double Up the rewards ,Make the Hunt sites more exiting and be there to stop this Abusers.

I also would like to say if You could make another Item hunt Dongeons with good drops just like " Tiamat" and "Storm Wing" was in pass Patches ?
    ;)
    ;)
    ;)

2. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

If we are trying to have a normal discussion here, don't start throwing accusations at each other now, otherwise there is no point to keep the thread open.
    @Astriella and I, both of us are Elyos. So please, at least get your facts straight before trying to make a point.
    I see, will place the teleporters back in Hero's Fall. I will go again through the database to see if there are any other useful Kaldor teleporters which can be used.
    Thank you!
    Actually, there are safe zones and only few guards have remained, but inside the bases. If players cannot leave their bases without being dependent on these guards, there is a problem. Hence why all of the guards were removed except for the towers.
    As for the second bases, I have already explained why the bases were removed. You quoted my post, which means you know why but in case people do not know:
    The only reason why there were bases in the first place was to encourage the players to PvP in the whole map and lessen the zerg. As you might have already noticed, nobody really bothered going to those bases (except for a few people maybe). All of the changes were intended to improve the PvP according to the players requests and suggestions.
    I have already requested to create new portals to the new maps with custom coordinates, but as you can see it takes time.
    Thank you for your suggestion, good one actually.
    Already been suggested multiple times. I am not referring to this one in particular but to enable the new instances with drops. Because otherwise there is no point and it does not worth the time.

Zyf, Primez, Iraddr and 1 other person like this.
  3. Yoshiniko

Yoshiniko Melhor ao vivo boas do que ruins

any Pvp zone that good pvp ground

4. Rubyah

Rubyah The Celestial Nostrum

Too much heat eh? Slow it down humans. We all know the unfair part of this realm and it is not new to us.

It is just that, they don't have enough minds that could cater the game's needs to be playable. They need more talented heads for them to fix the whole loads of crap.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
  5. Noyah

Can you elaborate on that? How is that unfair exactly?

6. wolfik332

wolfik332 Expert

can you be more stupid ? All GM play ? lol no they dont play asmo ... and asmo hackers ? not really there are idiots using cheats on both sides not only asmo. I quess you are ok playing with hacker in group to zerg undergeared but when someone kill ya he is hacker ? :D :D dont make me laugh
    @Noyah is ely since I remember her lol and she is carrying for both races not only for asmo or ely so pls go on ebay and buy inteligence potion or something

yasoooooo likes this.
  7. GoddessOfLust

GoddessOfLust The Dark Lord

the fk? I don't play with hackers and no one in Aegis is a hacker or I'd ban them from the legion instantly. Also.. I dont zerg. I only run around either Solo or with Aegis. I don't need a zerg to wipe your sorry butts off the map.

Ippomakinuichi likes this.
  8. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

If by "new portals with custom coordinates" you were refering to the battlegrounds portals then ok, if you meant rifts then you don't need that. I was refering to the "natural" rifts that spawn in their normal locations on the map. Only issue is sometimes there are no rifts and their rotations are every hour.
    Pretty sure cocolina was refering to NCsoft's bipolar bullshit of deciding to go back to rift pvp while at the same time making most parts of the maps unkiskable-in and packed with invisible walls so you can't climb anywhere to put a kisk like in the old maps. You know, where you could walk out of the "normal" map, climb somewhere higher where the textures were all fucked and drop your kisk safely.

It doesn't work like that. When people know they have a safe spot somewhere on the map they won't want to go farther, it'd take them longer to run back to their precious guards. Adding bases, regardless of map, will always turn the pvp into a base-to-base chase and camp situation. The "normal" way with rifts had one of the factions defending and having more guards while the invaders had to kisk somewhere, be more aware and not have a safe place to run back to. Since the defending faction knew this they had more balls to come out and chase them.

Fendi, Ayvel and Zyf like this.
  9. Ayvel

Ayvel ἔσσεται ἦμαρ Forum Legend

Cry-laughing... (cwl)

10. Noyah

Since we have no intention to bring the old maps back, by new portals with custom coordinates I had plans to move the PvP to one of the new maps, and by new maps I'm referring to one of the following: Norsvold, Iluma, Enshar, Cygnea. And yes, I know, two of the maps are not so new but still, not too old.
    I have came to the unfortunate conclusion that if we do not establish a base for the players, nobody would come for the very obvious reason. Take Kaldor for example, if they cannot leave their bases simply just because there are no guards to protect them, what makes you think they will come to play in an open world PvP with no bases, guards, dummies, buffs and etc? Don't get me wrong, I'm all for making the PvP better for all of us and that's why I'm accepting suggestions but I'm afraid it wouldn't work with our community.

11. Grrr

Put the boxes all around in both maps, they'll run around opening them and people can go invade them, then they link "asmo/ely here" an the shitshow begins. You can still have the buff wells in the main city on each map. Open world doesn't work if they have no pve goal to work towards, katalam/danaria had the bases with blood marks for example, that's why you could find people all over. Now with arbiter being super easy to get and nothing better obtainable ingame it's hard to motivate them to do stuff in the maps other than afking. If aetherforging and luna crap got fixed you could put those mats on the map and it would be way better. Maybe some bosses in far away corners (NOT taha/sw...) Like akhal or whatever his name is...assuming it drops his gear.

The other version is heavily modified. Make an rvr portal that works similar to casemates, kill count scoreboard and every 30mins-1hr the race with the higher kill RATIO (number of kills/number of people to prevent people afking for rewards) gets some sort of reward crap, 2creditas/20gp whatever.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
    Ayvel, Suvorov and Fendi like this.
  12. Suvorov

Suvorov <3 Glad Forum Legend

Well, for me, i will appericate some weekly or months rank resets for rewards. AP/Kills for example. I think Admins promised that to us, and as im see nothing happened (just vote rewards-if im correct). Its realy funny to kill other realy, but some good rewards would be better motivation for other players :D

13. Fendi

Fendi ♔ (っ◔◡◔)っ Forum Legend

The golden days. When it was actually fun. People were not dependent on anything but themselves, legion mates or their group. It all changed when people decided to make just a single map to PvP in and include guards which people are getting used to and can't PvP without them anymore.
    Exactly.

Ippomakinuichi likes this.
  14. Noyah

I see, thank you for your suggestions.
    I've already tested, it doesn't drop.

15. Grrr

Well, you know what to add whenever carlos decides to pay some attention to aion. Or turn adma's fall/theo chamber/poeta's fall/drakenseer's lair into those PVE portals.

Ayvel likes this.
  16. Rcanz

Rcanz Zodiacs

I already said that the asmo camp is very near in ELY base.. ofc Elyos, has big disadvantage because ASMOS are very near the cliff ready for zerg.. who would be happy if you jump into zerg...

Removing the teleporters are not a problem... If they dont want safe zones because of the guards... But at least look at the camps..
    Elyos Camp is very useless.. I guess no one has binded to Obelisk in ELY camp..
    Unlike the ASMO camp.. it's very in advantage position and prone to zerg because it's very near the cliff.. that is why it's prone to zerg..
    and ELYOS tend to jump in the zerg..

Maybe exchanging the Vielle's location and the ASMO camp would make pvp better for ELY..
    That is my suggestion.. But it was mistakenly taken as complains..

I don't want to say more.. i don't want this thread to be closed because of me.. :(

17. micro

micro Proficient

No man, just no, ppl who did not play zerg and were searching for 1v1s on that map DID bind there, not only me but some other people too and we did not use this camp to sit there, we used it for heals, buffs and as a starting point. While I spawned I saw nobody returning there unless they died. That camp held no party, just solo players who roamed the map and avoided zergs. To tell ppl that this camp is (or was, idk I'm taking a break) useless you would have to go there alone and try having solo fun as we did and I can assure you YOU WOULD like it (and you could tank some ppl as you did in your video :) )
    side note - I'm Ely

18. Noyah

It wasn't useless, you guys didn't know how to use it, that's all.
    Anyways, second bases were removed.

micro likes this.
  19. Girianspan

Girianspan Getting there

I think if ranking is determined through abbys point like the time of ABG set then many people will be PVP ...
    # just remember the past:oops:

micro likes this.
  20. micro

micro Proficient

#BringBack1v1Training
    but for real if kills gave gp we would see more pvp.... an assumption.... but i would gladly giveaway GP if I could have normal PVP {kisk/siege/main town/[from what I read removed]remote camp}

Ayvel likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.