1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Quest Bug: Daily Quest: Pit of the Undying

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by JoeShak, Sep 17, 2020.

1. JoeShak

JoeShak New Member

Heyho,
    I am dealing with a very annoying quest bug. I finished the questline "[Age of the Ocean] Crow's Nest" and after that I wanted to do the daily quest where I have to fight against multiple bosses in order to get "Crow's Black Jewel"-items.
    I went to the Pit of the Undying and accepted the daily quest from NPC "Chorpy". Then my internet crashed and I disconnected from the game. After starting the game again, I went down the stairs which lead from the NPC "Chorpy" into the arena.

Here is my problem: The NPC who starts the fight does not spawn. Instead I get the notice "The contender should enter the arena through the stairs" over and over again. I am stuck between the point where I accepted the daily quest and the point where the fight in the arena should start.

I already tried to forfeit the quest and accept it again. But even if I don't have the quest accepted, I still get spammed with the notice "The contender should enter the arena through the stairs". I also get this message on other characters who did not do any of these quests.
    I also deleted my cache folder, but the problem persists.
    Edit: The 2. bug occurs only on the channel I was on while doing the quest for the first time (channel 2). If I change channels, I don't get spammed by that notice anymore. Once I log back to channel 2, I get spammed again.

So there are 2 bugs right now:
    1. I can not start the fight in the arena because I got disconnected after accepting the quest and the NPC who starts the fight is not spawning.
    2. After forfeitting the quest, I still get spammed with the same notice "The contender should enter the arena through the stairs" even though my character does not have the quest active anymore.

Please help me to solve this problem. I don't actually want to do the daily anymore. Please make this notice stop from showing every 5sec over and over again.

Screenshot 1: The NPC does not spawn after accepting the quest.
    [​IMG]

Screenshot 2: I still get the notice "The contender should enter the arena through the stairs" even though I don't have the quest accepted anymore. This also happens on other characters who did not do any of these quests.
    [​IMG]

This is how the quest is supposed to work:

Last edited: Sep 17, 2020
  2. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Is this problem still actual?

3. Lkgmm

Lkgmm New Member

Im doing everyday and it's not happening anymore since the fix, the only problem i see now is that if u are doing the bosses and someone from a guild u have war start the bosses too u can do pvp with him while u fight the bosses, the player become invisible but u can hit him, i guess this should not happen

4. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Just tested on retail, its same. U not see player but see red target and can dmg guild war here.

Lkgmm likes this.
  5. Lkgmm

Lkgmm New Member

oh ok didn't know that,so everthing is working good, thanks for the test :)

6. NoBuHkA

NoBuHkA New Member

Как получилось исправить?