1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Resolved Quest - Golden Desert Coin

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Hakuryuu, Jul 8, 2017.

1. Hakuryuu

Hakuryuu Getting there

Bug Name:
    Quest - Golden Desert Coin
    Bug Description:
    The golden desert coin required for the quest doesn't seem to drop at all, and I've used like 600 shovels and more than 10 energy tonics. I've also tried looking at the pictures posted in the internet as a guide for digging for the quest items, and have resorted to youtube guides as well but to no avail.

Hopefully, the spot for the actual digging is will be moved to inside the circle indicated in the quest since I've been reading forums from the official and it said that the digging spot had been moved outside the circle and the devs screwed up on this quest. It's been hellish just doing Valencia II quests so if it's based on drop rate then please make it 100% or so, if not then just make sure we can dig for the coins inside the circle.
    How to reproduce/proof:
    Do all Valencia II quests until you get the Golden Desert Coin quest, and head out to the desert. Dig north east outside the circle and you'll get no golden desert coins even with 600 shovels.

2. masato

masato New Member

this quest resolve??
    why i still can't get Golden Desert Coin ???