1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

race vs race event

Discussion in 'Hot Spam' started by llspacemonkeyll, Apr 10, 2017.

1. llspacemonkeyll

llspacemonkeyll (ง •̀_•́)ง (눈_눈) sweet demon

i played race vs race yesterday the one with two guardians stallari n dux battling out n this event is awesome but its not permanent....may i suggest to have it permanent during every week like 3 times a week or 4??? cuz its really awesome concept n gameplay

2. Nueve

Nueve DØ THË BŪRST Forum Legend

First, your thread is on the wrong section. I believe that this is a suggestion.

In my opinion, Guardian RvR is a huge event for players, that is why it is hosted by the AM's. We have the Guardian Event in-game, the (Ahserion) one because it is more easy and fast event for players.

I don't think that Guardian RvR can be implemented in-game since it takes long to organize players. Since it should be 48 players. One last thing, the Guardian has huge HP that makes it hard to kill, while killing the opposite faction players.

3. Korra2

Korra2 Proficient

I agree, while guardian with ahserion is fun, I think RvR with 24 players on each side is better. Maybe change the guardian queue with ahserion to be 24v24 instead of 6v6.

4. Ethereal

Ethereal Legendary Member Forum Legend

Not necessarily needs much people. RvR can be 12vs12, 15vs15.

5. Nueve

Nueve DØ THË BŪRST Forum Legend

The main reason why Guardian RvR is fun, because of the tons of player in the event. 24 vs 24 players is just so nice in Guardian RvR, but if we try to bring down the number of players, the fun we are aiming for will be gone.

Now let's put the numbers of players aside first.
    If we are encountering some bug inside the Guardian Event, well what should we expect with 48 players. Not counting the AFK players.
    Not counting the players who don't want to join the alliance, or refusing to. It'll take time to wait for them.

Guardian RvR is a huge event. And the Guardian Event lasts for 30 minutes. Players will get bored waiting to be inside the event since it needs 48 players in total. 30 minutes is just too short for 2 or more round of Guardian RvR.

Guardian RvR is designed to have 48 players in total.

6. asilanom

asilanom Getting there

some pc can't even handle 3v3.

7. Mariadielfia

Mariadielfia Sachzna Laparan

yeah some pc can't handle it even 10vs10