1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Ranks Reset

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by yogev, Jul 8, 2017.

1. yogev

yogev New Member

there are alot of new player now and i find it impossible for them to get high ranks like 4star and above because of the old players that has 100k+ glory points.
    i'd suggest to reset the ranks every few months and give prizes to the general + players.

as for me i used to play this server about half a year ago +- and i was general, but now when i want to play this server again and it's really sucks that i can't get any higher rank because the lowest general has about 80k glory more than me, and im sure that alot of players feels like me.

Thank you, Dupak.

NyappyNyappy and Evilisnear like this.
  2. Evilisnear

Evilisnear Getting there

I support this man is very smart!

yogev likes this.
  3. Xian

Xian Proficient

huh?

4. panzerhunter

panzerhunter Getting there

its Not about the Rankings bro..its about how you play and Handle your Char :D
    Rank is just a Rank.

Brones likes this.
  5. Brones

Brones Proficient

True, rank is just a rank.

Wilson likes this.
  6. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

When deity is disabled at least :) I remember the old says when there was no player limit per rank. Most of us were generals and had deity access. Although back in the day your hp/mp didn't change, so you didn't really have the mana to cast deity skills.

And yea with the casemate event your pvp skill becomes irrelevant. You are basically given a ton of GP/AP for every win or loss just for being there, so people that are on for the event and can get in multiple times per event will have a higher rank. I recently got on with my lvl 55 gear character and have 4 million AP / 3k GP from 2 days of participation with 0 kills in total (my damage doesn't show, doing 400 damage with sorc nukes).

Patatas and Zyf like this.
  7. Zyf

Zyf New Member

I don't think it's very hard to rank up.. I got from nothing to general in 2-3 months. It's about which events you do in order to gain gp.
    What I do think however, is that it was better when you got gp for sieges, almost solely. Sieges make sense to go with ranks, because a "governor" or "general" should be capable of leading their alliance in large group situations like that. The alliance that wins should then earn gp. Shouldn't earn gp for events you do solo. ...Why are there no sieges anymore?
    Without sieges the ranks are really meaningless. It's just a title for the people who have VIP most often, and are online a lot in order to participate in the most events. You dont even have to win much, just be there.

8. Chiacaroline

Chiacaroline しょくげき の

easy to talk .. Do not you think how much time is wasted to reach the highest rank !!!

9. Raflez

Raflez Proficient

Agree

10. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

About 2-4 hours per week spamming casemate entry. Not that much :) Also it is a pretty fun event so wouldn't really call it a waste anyway. Rank is just a byproduct. If you think it is a "waste", it might be time to look for another game. Overall the game should be played for entertainment. If a pvp event on a pvp server is a grind, it doesn't sound like you enjoy the game all that much. The vast majority of events revolve around pvp in one form or another.

Zyf likes this.
  11. yogev

yogev New Member

well ive never said that they wont be rewarded for that, i also suggested to give them a nice prize for that.

12. llWHITEll

llWHITEll Getting there

ranks is for show you only who,s the best NOLIFE in the game it,s not show you everytime how much skilled is person you need to know this on self only when fight vs him ;-)

13. Bagasina

Bagasina Im retired, not Expired.

this is why he play. haha

14. Chiacaroline

Chiacaroline しょくげき の

what are you talking about ? What do you mean about garbage?