1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Remove Valtarra's training quest 2+ people requirement.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Elyann, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Elyann

Elyann Getting there

Valtarra's training quest is a relatively easy one and can definitely be solo'd by someone who's in TRI or above ; this quest can be repeated every 3 days ( after completing the introductory one ) to reward the player with some decent experience thus making it be pretty nice when alternated with grinding when it comes to leveling.
    The only issue I have with this quest is that the scroll requires the player to be in a party of 2 or more people to be started and for as absurd as it is I often end up spamming server chat for hours for that single one more person to show up and it's often someone who has not done the introductory quest , has no idea of what we are doing and who will get absolutely no experience or rewards at all for the time they invest in this quest ( again, they haven't unlocked the repeteable so it's no surprise ) .
    So...since I don't like to have my time or someone else's go wasted for something I could be doing on my own within 10 minutes here's my suggestion : please remove the 2+ players restriction from this scroll and allow us to do it solo.

loboram and marsseven like this.
  2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

While I like the idea of being able to Solo everything in-game, especially this quest which as you say could be solo'ed, I on the other hand think that it would stand to be increased in difficulty and rewards instead so that you would not have to wait forever while asking other players to join you. Wouldn't that solve the problem of making it an attractive quest for the increased rewards while also making it more difficult so you do have to actually work for it?