1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Removing the Ankle Snare in every group instance

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Cruo, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Cruo

Cruo [̲̅c̲̅][̲̅o̲̅][̲̅f̲̅][̲̅f̲̅][̲̅e̲̅][̲̅e̲̅]☕️

Its quite annoying watching your opponent leave before the game start, or watching your ally leave before you start fighting.
    They was just seeing the "RANK" and they're scared of it, they didn't even try to fight. And it definitely ruined the game.
    So I suggested, what if, the Ankle Snare in every group event will be disabled, since it is done already. Or even, give atleast 2mins to the players who quit the game before they can enter the portal again?
    o_Oo_Oo_O
    ~
    This thread is open for everyone's thoughts and opinions regarding to the said topic, If you guys felt what I am feeling right now please let this thread "Alive"
    until the staff members did something according to the topic~
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

2. cocosul

cocosul Guest

The normal reward, when time is over, would be more appropriate, if a group quits, and one remains. In this way, it would be more effective for everyone. Exactly as 1v1, if you understand what I mean. It can not be abused in any way, and it would not be so boring to get in / out a few times, just because others refuse to fight. Also, I think GvG should be just for 2 (2/3/4mans) groups, because from what I saw is not really a very correct fight in 2v2v2 or 2v2v2v2.

Cruo likes this.
  3. azuna

azuna Proficient

You have a point but they desperate to win so that they leave ..They longing for an OP teammates as well your suggestion is good LEaf ^_^ i agree with it ..i experience it many times

4. Cruo

Exactly they're choosing their teammate, that they mustn't do. There is a portal that you are able to choose your team.

5. azuna

azuna Proficient

so mean to experienced that

6. rolly

rolly Stay Blessed MotherF*****!

Yeah. I feel you. Hehe. Being high ranking sucks specially when they know who you are and they automatically quit. But, sometimes if you ask someone for a kill they'll happily give it to you before they leave. That's why i don't do auto group events anymore, no contest all the time. 1v1 is good, i even fight high rankings in 1v1, but still i win. :p

7. Cruo

Even if they will stay, they will not get the reward. For example, if they will just wait until the time ends, it will be a draw since no one from each group was killed, same with if they will just let them go out w/o a kill they will not receive the reward. If that was you mean.

8. Cruo

They will give the kill if you guys have the same race. But if you are a asmodian and your opponent is a elyos, the will quit instead~

9. cocosul

cocosul Guest

That's exactly what I meant. For now this does not exist, but it would be much better to implement it. It was a suggestion, as was yours with ankle snare :). Ankle snare is good because you have time to prepare yourself, use scrolls and more. Vs a SM, all your buffs would disappear in a second :))

10. Cruo

Yes, like what I said, It was quite annoying watching people quit the game and if you are unlucky once you get in, same people was with your team and still quit. :(:(
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I am going to post it on the Suggestion Section. I was just irritated earlier that's why I posted it here

11. Cruo

Eventhough, the Ankle Snare is the way of preparing yourself before your battle. It isn't that good, because of the people who quit without even trying to fight.

12. rolly

rolly Stay Blessed MotherF*****!

Solution here is to change the rankings or hide the rankings while inside the event. Like change it back to Governor titles or whatever cool titles like for example: "asmodian fappers fighter"?, just to keep things fun though. That way everyone will think they can match up against each other. There's no other alternative solutions i can think off.