1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Reshanta where are you

Discussion in 'Problems' started by hrithik, Feb 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hrithik

hrithik Proficient

hello what's appening with "reshanta" every time i try to go to reshanta i die in space , when i use a resurection item i appear at the same place in space and i die again, :(if i use the teleport gate into a city i appear some where in space and i die again, :(when i use the obelix resurection in primium , i appear in space in the middle of nowhere and i can't move anywhere and the same thing when i try to use the primium scroll:(
    when i use re obelix resurection to my last position i appear with exeprience lost and the healer ask me too mush monney for have the lost xp again :mad: ??? and when i ty to log an other character i have the sens log client :mad:
    some one can tell me what's appening tks :(

2. crystalize

crystalize Guest

Hello, it is a known issue. The map is currently bugged and I would suggest you to avoid going there for the time being.

hrithik likes this.
  3. hrithik

hrithik Proficient

tks for the quik ansver i'am weating for the fixe probleme before going back to reshenta

crystalize likes this.
  4. crystalize

crystalize Guest

It would be better if you did :) I know it is pretty annoying. Let's just wait for a fix ^.^ Have a nice evening :)

5. cocosul

cocosul Guest

Let's wait for 5.8, more chances for a fix lol. Not fixed for a year now,and I dont think that will be any. It's sad,but part of gamez, the best blablabla

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.