1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Returning Players Campaign now ACTIVE!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Lautaro, Nov 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xanthea

Xanthea New Member

i was eligible to the event but i couldn't access the email address I registered here in Gamez..
    I tried activating the account but i kinda forgot the password.
    Can you help me with this problem?

2. rhaey

rhaey Proficient

3. Geodice

Geodice Proficient

where is the link?? i tried to press join now but it only lead me to the homepage.. anyone pls help ^_^

4. Sahid

Sahid Getting there

sir @Lautaro i have same problems .. ill try to claim the box in another IP but still error RP 009
    but in my house is RP - 008 please fix
    IGN: Chiksboy
    RACE: Asmodian
    SERVER: Siel

5. Gemel369

Gemel369 Proficient

Can I ask what if, my Email that is registered to my account is not valid ? Coz when I registered in old days of aion it was not asking for email. Can I request some help to enable me to change my email address ?

6. zxsabrezx

zxsabrezx Getting there

So is there a solution now for Error [RP-009]? Still waiting here :blackalien:

7. Kessie

Kessie alis volat propriis Forum Legend

You can fill out this form here in order to change your email address and in order to be able to change your password on the website later.
    Same. Request an email change by filling out this form!
    What's your IGN/Server?

8. MusitaX

MusitaX Proficient

So, basically, if i don't get an Email, i wasn't eligible ? or How can i know if i really am? despite the information about the time afk.

9. Gemel369

Gemel369 Proficient

Thank you very much @Kessie
    Then ? Is this enables me to apply for that again ? Then I'll receive a mail in my email address . on how to redeem the VIP days and credits ?

10. Kessie

You can join the event by clicking the link on the main page. But since you say you cannot access to your account, then well, you first will need to request a new email etc.

11. Gemel369

Gemel369 Proficient

Ma'am, I can access the account, I'm sorry my bad. The thing is that I can't access the returning players event, I got mails containing only laurels and cm, and bloodmark stuffs. But no weapons armors, credits, and VIP days . how can I redeem those said "consolations" for returning players?

12. Kessie

Hm. So is the issue with your email or your items that you've not received fully? There's a little bit of confusion there.
    Have you tried logging in with your other characters from the same account, and see if you've got them there by any chance (don't forget to be logged in for at least 10 minutes to see if there's any express mail)? If you have checked and it's nowhere in your account, please tell me your IGN/Server and I will forward your issue.

13. Gemel369

Gemel369 Proficient

Both madam
    IGN: Missllmonday
    Server: siel
    Race: asmodians

14. MusitaX

MusitaX Proficient

Clearly i'm not a returning player, since i don't see a thing related to it on my acount panel. Rip me. But anyway nice initiative for the left behind.

15. Kessie

By the way, just so you know, you should be getting the same items as the others:
    [​IMG]
    So unless you meant your mount was missing, there's nothing wrong with what you have. By creating a new character in your account, you will get a starter gear that you can upgrade with your laurels (and by farming AP in game).

16. zxsabrezx

zxsabrezx Getting there

@Kessie
    IGN: Pichuuu
    Server: Siel

Thank you .

17. Gemel369

Gemel369 Proficient

Okay thanks, my point is can I get the VIP days and the credits? In the mystery case ?

Attached Files:

18. Krnkszxc

Krnkszxc Proficient

Can I ask something? My old accnt was eligible because it has the banner when I logged in just now. But, the problem is, when I am picking which class, it returns me to the homepage and needs to log in again. Can someone help me?

19. CatalinMode

CatalinMode New Member

well guess what, when you select a character , they will give you the bonus, on another one, i selected gladiator as beying my old account and got the bonus on the sw witch was a new acount .. so check on your other characters.
    its not much anyway, 800 medals. some bloodmarks and laurels . witch are practically unusable withouth AP, so you will have to struggle on that shitty portal of IS that is usualy not there or if its there, by the time you try to gather 12 people, it closes anyway.
    Instead of IS portal, you will have 3 pvp portals. witch you cant use anyway since your custodian is not leveled up and you will get your ass kicked in pvp in seconds ,and you will loose those few AP points that you have for nothing. So you have just one solution. Questing while waiting for the portal. But be carrefoul cause 90 percent of quests here are bugged. After you go back and forth to npc and kill mobs , at the final steps , bam, suprise , quest is bugged and you lost another 2 hours of your life for nothing. While you do that , and struggle, gm will be probably hosting a scrabble event , not giving a shit of your bugged adventures ingame.
    good luck sir. that was my humble and onest experience so far with gamez aion.
    ps, if you even think about touching thosee 3500 credit items , you will have to set your phone allarm every 12 hours for the rest of almost 2 years of your life , and wake up at exotic hours of the day to vote , just to get the armour and a weapon :)

who ever tells me that this is not true, please prove me wrong sir , but most players know what im talking about

Gemel369 likes this.
  20. Ginomancer

Ginomancer Proficient

ugghhh.... too long :p ..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.