1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

RIP Horse EXP Rates it's not x5, it seems to be x1 now.

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by RevelationsOn, Aug 7, 2019.

1. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

This is perhaps the most negative part and experience on the recent update.
    People tend to blame horse wagon training (afk peeps) causing LAGS on towns.
    Well guess what, that's not it right? Since you did notice the pass server issues.
    While it does provide some loading times specially on Heidel it's not the HUGE issue.

With the recent Shai update, Caphras and silvers is now more obtainable easily just by AFK right?
    However, you missed the sad part. Horse EXP rates now seems to be x1 so perhaps can the gamezbd site update to avoid confusions for new players and even us old players?
    • Horse exp rates: 5x to 1x
    Seriously, not a joke.
    I have 4 Tier 7 horse, 2 male and 2 female.
    Level 20 earlier 7:46 (+8 GMT)
    Level 22 earlier 13:02 (+8 GMT)
    Level 24 now 18:00 (+* GMT)

You think this rate is not retail? Well, I really do think it is. :(
    @Carl @Kolka @Noyah @Lareldal
    I hope we can be enlightened if this is the long term plan or is this just temporary but still yeah, all the updates we got are good but this nerf, for sure hurt a lot and I know not just me.
    GZ on the summer event too, it was fun! Hopefully we get more of those and some more community activities.

-Just one of those affected individuals who tends to not turn off their computer(S) doing horse training or fishing while doing real life activities, extra work and playing a little competitive games other than gamezbd.

PS:
    I really hoped RBF will be active again every weekend but it seems after the update, it's just the same? Or maybe people are still farming caphras to level 20 before joining?

loboram, Toenail and Elyann like this.
  2. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Login on retail with fresh character, buy horse, make few steps untill get first exp.
    Login on gamez with fresh character, buy horse, make few steps untill get first exp.
    Provide me this 2 digits and i will calculate u difference rate and will edit site if it need to correct.

loboram, AKalamidad and RevelationsOn like this.
  3. PrestonGarvey

PrestonGarvey Proficient

Maybe they can add a sever just for horse Training to help with the lag

4. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

Hi Kolka,

Thanks for replying.
    Just to clarify, so it is still x5 rate then?

Before the latest patch it was around just an hour or so to get a level 20 to level 21 but now it takes like 5hrs or so from level 20 to reach level 22.
    So this latest patch was to really balance/fix the computation and the horse rates for the last almost 2yrs was broken I guess?
    Not that I have anything else to complain or so, if you read all my post towards gamezbd it is all praises and thanks :)
    I am just really disappointed just like the others like me who have been used to horse training for the past years here in gamezbd.
    I don't think I will have much time to create an account in retail again (coz I gave that one to my friend who said he sold it lol). Thanks again!

Like I said on my post, it's not those people who afk horse wagon training that causes the lags before and the lags we have nowadays :)
    Heidel is different, even in retail it is always laggy there for some reason. Map optimization I think is needed to be done by PA lol.

loboram likes this.
  5. Sticky

Sticky New Member

Man horse training got nerfed into the ground. Then pounded down to hell. Then down to China. GG

Kamara and RevelationsOn like this.
  6. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

"Why do you complain!! You have free pearls," "you have no right to complain because you have free pearls in this server", "go play retail if you dont like it, go and pay alot of money and dont complain"

Just marking your words :)

7. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

Hahahaha hello hater! It's you again.
    And your point is? Am I complaining? It's more like a question/suggestion since I thought the rates are x1 for horse training. You just love to stalk on and hate on my post right? :p

Just because you are not affected by this nerf, you can splat all your point huh? lol

Yup, the nerf was a huge one.
    It's not really clear at the moment though if the almost 2years that the horses are getting tons of exp in which translates to 8-12hrs for T7-T8 reaching level 30 was just a bug/broken rate back then and this was the fix for it.
    And I really thought it's x1 but if Kolka says it is still higher and x5 then I guess that would be cleared.

loboram and Kamara like this.
  8. Kamara

Kamara New Member

I'm not really sure what the lvl speed is between retail and games but I can tell you when it takes as long as it does to get from lvl 28 to 29 on T8 it feels every bit as bad or worse as retail...Its pretty game breaking for me. It's their game and they can do what they want with it but its killing the remainder of my interest in the game. This is no longer a high rate server. That's now a lie and should be made clear in any game review.

9. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

Kolka said that they just fixed it, so maybe what we used to have before was super OP on horse exp.
    I even tried using the horse exp scroll on pearlshop, it's not giving that much of a difference. :(

loboram likes this.
  10. shady101

shady101 New Member

thank god they nerfed horse training, less AFK money for lazy people.

11. Hannibal

Hannibal Proficient

Everyone I know pretty much stopped horse training. Lmao

12. vagabond13

vagabond13 New Member

There is nothing more vague than being a lot of hours sitting in front of a computer playing videogames, in your imagination you can believe what you want. I do not care anymore what they do with the game since it is theirs and so they do what they want, in my case , as in the one of many I suppose, I work many hours in the real world, with real stuff, no digital pixels fancy world, we talk about reality. I trained horses long before they were nerfed, a way of not leaving the game for "the lazy" that we cannot work so hard as you do, but you have me made you laugh with your dissociation from reality, if you are aware about reality is.

it was super OP before the nerf, now with the artisans/caphras exchange, something that I have not tried or probably will try with 150k pearls since the virtual money in the game does not matter to me, i like the entire game.It would now be time to start crying to get this nerfed too since it is easier than before with the horses to do 1b and it bothers me to see so many static players without doing anything?<irony>

loboram likes this.
  13. Kamara

Kamara New Member

I love how everyone says its op when it took a day in a half to make what SD farmers could make in a few hours. Horse training was implemented for a reason. It is a viable mode of bdo play for those that can't be at the keys all day and night...you know those people that may have jobs to go to, wife and kids, but still want to enjoy the game on down time...

loboram likes this.
  14. GensoxSuikoden

GensoxSuikoden New Member

I hate bad player attack my horse make more safe zone and train horse outside town safely lol

15. BlackuClover

BlackuClover New Member

You were notified that horse nerfs are incoming. There was too huge profit from AFK. 4x t8 Horses with courser = 2b from imperial manager. But yeah seems balanced.

Now you need to train your t8 horses 3 days to get 30lvl with t8. And yeah. IT IS BALANCED NOW.
    Dont forget that it's the afk way to get money, not active one. So please - Do not compare SD or other active method to horses

16. LordXenon

LordXenon Proficient

Balanced my ass. With the inability to sell caphras now, new players are basically and completely screwed if they want to make any real money. Horses are maybe slightly better than they are on retail, and that's not something to be proud of. Oh, and if you want to talk about comparing other active methods to horses: They always made more money than horsetraining anyway. The economy is just going to stagnate more now that there's no appropriate way for new players to make good money. They won't be able to buy the hordes of stones and materials they need to enhance, so grinding spots take a huge hit, too.

Toenail and loboram like this.
  17. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

I dont believe how much QQ was made by just one nerf. People can move their lazy a**es outside city and start officialy playing this game. You can do gathering for example which gives around 300 mil profit per hour. Oh but wait... You need to do anything to maake these money :eek:

18. MichaelSenpai

MichaelSenpai New Member

*hardcore horse train for 3 months* makes 60b , horse train gets nerfed ....nothign to do here anymore *whistles in 650gs*

19. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

I tried talk to Kolka that this nerf was too much and/or had a different impact than what they expected.
    I just started leveling training and horses AFTER the nerf and I have to say that something is not right. I used to tame horses with my Ranger, but I never got to the point where I would level them afk. So my Ranger got stuck in Apprentice. Meanwhile I did a bunch of imperial fishing from Velia to Glish with my DK and just by doing this I got the Training skill to Professional. After the update I started to leveling the Training skill of my Ranger again cuz I was bored of fishing afk with this new mastery system, but after 2 days of training I realised that I, allegedly, wasn't getting any XP, I was still at Apprentice. Ç.Ç

loboram likes this.
  20. Evie0

Evie0 New Member

Did we get an answer on this? Nothing seems to have changed on this in the past few months :(