1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

RNG

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by hdibngi, Nov 7, 2019.

1. hdibngi

hdibngi New Member

I just started pri to duo with 15 FS now I am at 40 FS and it keeps going(with premium)... İf RNG gonna be like this untill now pls tell us I am here for easy fun not cancer.

2. Yachi

Yachi New Member

Dont want to tell anything bad but i left the server after failing 30 pri witch earrings in a row starting at 40%
    Its litterally like getting head or tail 30 times in a row with a coin

3. CLANNADaniel

CLANNADaniel New Member

*"Insert you'll get used to it" meme here* BDO is a "I have no life" kr game, if you are new to the game, you are fked. Gear progression from 0 to PEN takes years in retail and months/weeks here, unless you have money and buy the premium (pay to fast), and still...

4. Ruldrin

Ruldrin New Member

That is RNG at it best. on retail i made a 70fs from just trying to get a kutum+14 -> +15 starting at 15fs and another time i was bored and tried to make a pen bares necklace... one tap it on a 50fs.

5. Senjiro

Senjiro New Member

never use more than 20 fs on a duo. keep trying with 8-18 fs

6. Jujuba

Jujuba Member

I think RNG is harder on GameZ. I mean... I failed 6/7 times my Dimm Tree to TET with 60fs during the weekend failstack event! ahahah