1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Rotation bug

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Bohy02, Nov 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OliverStylez

OliverStylez Legendary Box Hunter Forum Legend

I'm downloading the old DirectX files.

I attempted to bump my laptops 2nd drive but it nearly formatted my main SSD so I have to redownload a few things. The old DX files included

2. Idrilke

Idrilke Proficient

Thy mate for this information. :hungry:
    I tried yesterday and I can confirm it's not working good for now. :hungover:
    As everybody, I hope it will be fixed sonner or later (sooner will be better, but it probably will be later) because that's typically the kind of issue which makes gamZers flew away and decrease the population of the server :banghead:
    I love Gamez so much since 2011, I cannot leave, I'm just in stand by :meh:

3. Rubyah

Rubyah The Celestial Nostrum

I feel the same bro! But there are lot of options you can do to solve the problem. Operating System is just the virtual medium which your programs runs.

For example, you can multi-boot your HDD/SSD. If your HDD/SSD is partitioned into two, you can install another OS on the other partition. You can install Windows 10 1703 on the said partition and run GamezAion perfectly without any problem and without even moving the whole folder to other locations. Since as far as I know, downgrading your Operating System will affect your apps and settings including your device drivers or they might not work properly.

Idrilke likes this.
  4. Fuatai

Fuatai New Member

My question is why do this only happens to some, and not all? everyone using same operation system with same upgrade?

5. Alocin

Alocin ❤℘℧ℛℇ ℋℰΛℜ✟❤

If you are using Windows then it will not work if you use win10 1709 version.

6. Rubyah

This is a known issue for those who are using Windows 10 1709 (Fall Creators) version. If you are using other than this Operating System version, then everything will work fine.

7. Rhenzaki05

Rhenzaki05 New Member

Hello Guys try to use the Alt + Right Click method for now, when my cousin told me to play GamezAion with him I also had this problem. I accidentally discovers this method XD it works for me I don't know if its going to work for you guys. Hope you guys have a good time XD. Method is Holding alt then rotating your screen. This might not bring back your good pvp skills but I hope it can help with you play the game.

8. Minorak

Minorak Professional Fearer

or just use the carbonizer program......

9. Rubyah

And complain for being hacked. Items gone and crying out for it.

10. Minorak

Well if it is a hack program, then why has my bl not been stolen, or my account been accessed by anyone but me? It's a safe program, as I said ages before, I sandboxed it, and was watching if it ever used any network, and it never did for 4 weeks. And I have scanned it, primez has scanned it, and still you think its a keylogger..... Sure....

wrong section, this is for AION not Bladcl Dessert, ask noyah.

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2018
  11. Rubyah

Once a third-party program is added to what your client nature is supposedly normal function means another processes are working, syncing to it. Well, as you have said Primez or either of the Staffs/Admins recommended it for players usage but sadly it is not the fix. It is just another remedy that sacrifices security.

12. janghozt123

janghozt123 Click Here

win10 1803 is already coming out..maybe it will help us...

13. imrahil

imrahil Asmo's face smasher

Ok then so the fix is a third party software just cos gamez didn't make it but another server did u think it's bad but primez posted it anyways how fucked in the head are u or are u stuck so far up ur own arse u don't know if ur talking or farting cos I been using it since it was first posted on the website of the other server and it doesn't even access the internet so how can it send my details out when my pc is so protected my internet traffic is scanned more then 10 times b4 I even have it hit my pc so plz explain how it's dangerous considering u haven't even used it no doubt and why would another private server need to make a keylogger for other people's accounts not knowing which server they play on

14. Rubyah

Your attitude exhibit what kind of person you are.

I am not questioning since when you have used that shit. You talkin' buffalo! And what you did, just scanned it? Ohh come on man, you can do more than that. If it doesn't harm you, does it mean it is safe? Gamez is a community in which, if needed, third-party software should be developed by its Admins/Devs, not from other private servers. Thus, materialize a trustworthy system. Every time you use that program, you are accessing the server in less secure nature.

*grabs popcorn*

15. Minorak

Considering it doesn't directly access the client, coz 1, doesn't need to have the client active to run, and 2, it would need to know where the client is, which neither it does. Also, since it is made by a third party server, why would they either care or want to steal account information for all other servers that they have little care for?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.