1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Seasonal Leveling Aid Box

Discussion in 'Contact Us' started by soskillful, Sep 25, 2020.

1. soskillful

soskillful New Member

I started playing on this server just yesterday and I could not decide if i wanted to play season or not. I ended up making a season character to level 10 and did not like the class. However I looted the leveling aid box from the black spirit pass which gives unique rewards to season players while leveling. I did not know that if I deleted my season character that I would not be able to loot this box again. It's very essential as it provides weapon upgrades while progressing through the story as well as a bunch of other nice items that can help. I did not transfer any of the items obtain from the season character over to main non seasonal. I just want to be able to receive that one box at the start of my new season character.

If possible my new season characters name is SoSkillful
    and the Family name is Skillful.

It would be much appreciated if you could help with this.

2. Donyi

Donyi ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴅᴏɴʏɪ Forum Legend

I'm sorry but there's no way of restoring the Leveling Aid Box.
    There's a red description that says:
    ※ This item cannot be restored if you delete your season character.
    Please store the Leveling Aid Box in your storage before you delete your character.