1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Seeking for Love!

Discussion in 'Events Archive' started by Kessie, Feb 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Overwhelmed

Overwhelmed Ultimate Member

In-game name: Offdutycop
    Server: Siel
    Profile:
    [​IMG]

What kind of Aion lover I am looking for:

'Twas once said in a movie, "There are two important days in your life. One is the day you're born, and Second is the day you find out why". Well, Frankly, I've never been in a serious relationship. All that aside, i'm looking for a partner to help with this endeavor and enjoy the rest of my life with. Preferably an assassin, who could engrave me with her signet pattern skills, and take possession of my heart. And without further ado, if you're still out there looking, just add me.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
    kylamarie143, Primez, Thyroid and 5 others like this.
  2. Primez

Primez ~KARMA~ Forum Legend

In-game name: Primez
    Profile:
    [​IMG]

I am looking for someone who will join my raid.I know im not good enough but i will promise to protect you to heal all of your wounds and your broken heart.Even we get zerged i will never leave by your side until my very last breath. I am looking for scout who can guide me to the direction of our hidden enemies. Please join me!!!...

Thyroid, Overwhelmed, Aniline and 2 others like this.
  3. Crit

Crit Noli Me Tangere

Go and Join now

4. Kizumii

Kizumii Indomitable. Forum Legend

[​IMG]
    In-game name: Kizumii
    Server: Lumiel
    Profile:

[​IMG]

What is love? I don't know.
    I am looking for a man who will explain to me what it is, show me if there really is such a feeling. Ideally, it was a Songweaver, who will sing me to sleep. Show dancing penguins to make me laugh, and give the energy that I could surround him with a shield to protect him from the evil of this world. I do not expect much, just the fact he was next to me.

~ Kizumii ~

Proof:
    [​IMG]

Overwhelmed, Patatas, Thyroid and 2 others like this.
  5. lien

lien Proficient

In-game name: Bluff
    Profile:

[​IMG]

I am looking for someone who's always there for me. Someone who can handle my temper. Someone who had all seing eye so whenever i tried to avoid him using my hide skills he can manage to see me. The guy who's willing to join me to my journey to explore the whole map of atreia using our sprint until we reach our limit. And more important is who's a sweet and tender loving care partner who will use his ambush skill for me, an ambush with full of surprises.

[​IMG]

Thyroid, Kessie and Overwhelmed like this.
  6. bluewarlock

bluewarlock New Member

ddd.jpg
    In-game name : Carra ;)
    Server : Siel :D
    Profile (point)

In today’s world, it has become harder for children to understand how to act, and to understand just WHY those actions matter.But Love In A Big World creates meaningful interactions with caring adults (clove) I'm just a simple and a happy girl (c:D)(blowskiss) – if someone who have a friend assassin please tell him to ambush my heart and stun into my mind and use his sprint skill to follow me always (cwl) just mail me or pm me! (cshock)(cwl) Ty .

7. Kessie

Kessie alis volat propriis Forum Legend

Use the 'Edit' button below your post to make modifications on your entry. Your picture must be 200x250 pixels, while yours doesn't follow it.
    One more thing. I am not sure how this sentence is related to your love ad in anyhow, but please change it:

8. Kessie

Seeking for Love has been finished!

Thank you to all the participants for joining this not-so-ordinary event.
    I had much fun reading through your funny and witty descriptions, but now it is time for us to get more serious and make our decision on which three entries deserve to get the big prize!

Winners will be announced in the next ~3 days or so below.
    Meanwhile, entries will be uploaded to our Facebook page soon as well this time, so check them out there if you have time!

See you until with the results! [​IMG]

Joze and justnick001 like this.
  9. Kessie

Announcement!
    And we have our final winners for Seeking for Love!
    Let's see which of the love ads got our Staff's attention the most & were deemed the wittiest:

[​IMG] 1st place: @Smartik1 (16 points)
    [​IMG]
    I am seeking a FEMALE. She should be muscular and hairy to protect me and keep me warm at night. I would prefer if she didn't bathe in the blood of innocents more than once a week. She should posses her own cozy cave we could live in (no relatives, corpses or corpses of relatives please). And most importantly, she should be really horny. This is quite crucial as I require her horns to be sharp and durable. That's what I expect of my perfect Balaur.
    [​IMG] 2nd place: @Floette (14 points)
    [​IMG]
    I am looking for a kind-hearted Deava who will send a shackle arrow to my heart.
    I hope to venture the world of Atera with you rather if its through the mountains of Elthen or Deep in the Abyss.
    Every day will be our own little adventure.
    I promise to protect your heart in every way i can. I will fight along side you to the best of my abilities even if all my skills are in cooldown,
    Whoever you might be...I am so excited to be with you!
    [​IMG] 3rd place: @Aniline (4+1 tie-breaker points)
    [​IMG]
    I'm interested in a classy well-mannered archdaeva who knows how to behave like a gentleman or woman, I'm not picky. He or she should dress well and not mind slaying some mobs that are in our way to the altar of tiamat to test the strenght of our love. They should mind that I dont like getting my hands dirty, wearing gloved and glamorous is sooo 2.5. Although if he can chant me lullabies and make me fall for his spells all of the above is meaningless.

A little surprise!
    As a token of appreciation, to those of you who haven't got to win this time will be rewarded with:
    [​IMG] 1-hour Scroll of choice x25

Your creativity just amazes us, congratulations to all of you on your entries made for this contest!
    Winners (second & third-place) and participants will receive a PM shortly regarding their prize choices.
    Rewards will be mailed within the next 3-6 days. Stay patient!

Hope you had some fun! [​IMG]
    Kessie ~

Joze, Aniline and Primez like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.