1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Server Siel LF Mentor/Help

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by djkinetic, Feb 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djkinetic

djkinetic New Member

Hi all, I posted in the general forum as well, but figured I'd post in the race specific forums also. I'm new to gamez but reading the forums I've seen people mention the mentoring system, would love to get a a mentor for the last 7-8 lvls I can get xp from that system, as from what I read the mentor system stops giving you xp at lvl 50. Also after that what should I be doing to get to 65, I know finish a few campaigns that were listed in the guide. but I dont think that guide has been updated to get all the way to 65. Any help would be much appreciated as I'm new to the server and in general have alot of stuff to learn as I havent touched the game since 1.0 Thanks.

I can be reached here via pm, post in thread, or in game (Caffeinated)

Update: No longer needed, was able to find a couple reccomended quests and got from 45-65 in 2 hrs =))

Last edited: Feb 18, 2014
  2. unbreakable

unbreakable Banned

The mentoring system stops giving you xp at level 55. This changed as of Aion 4.0.

Unfortunately, I play on Lumiel, so I would not be able to help you, though it seems that you have already hit level 65, so congratz on that :).

For next time, just find a friendly legion or a nice friend to mentor you.

3. dontlikepvp

dontlikepvp Gungnirs

20-30 head to morheim
    31-40 brusto or beluslan

By now pandae will be filled with quest.work your way to 50 and wait for khrudgelmir quest to pop out.it probably will make u at level 59-60. Last place u should go is katalam.the kata-where quest then u are good to go

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.