1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Server Transfers: Item / Character

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Jessica, Jul 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jessica

Jessica Respected Member Forum Legend

It just came up my mind...

If server transfer will be allowed in gamezaion without evaluation. It will have effects like the following:

Siel to Lumiel:

1 - If an account's whole database is transferred including his character with its AP and its KILL count it will greatly affect our rankings.

2 - If an account with his whole warehouse and character inventories with all its KINAH and tons of TAHABATA and ANUHART stuffs(which are IMO already hard to get in Lumiel since we have lower numbers of parties going in DP daily) will also greatly affect our economy.

IDK if I should make a poll, I only want to share my thoughts to this. I do want a server transfer, I want to get my character stuffs in Siel from the same account since no one wants to take them and give me credits to use at lumiel.

Noyah, redcox, Xalamander and 4 others like this.
  2. Jessica

Noyah likes this.
  3. ZaxRider

ZaxRider Proficient

It would be a nice feature if we could transfer items in Account warehouses from Siel to Lumiel via Control Panel on the site... Like you've got a Siel Acc WH displayed somewhere in your CP and you click Transfer and the items move to your Lumiel Acc WH and the other way around.

Character transfer would kinda mess up the other server imo. I believe there would be bugs in stigma system and a few characters would come to Lumiel with all the stigmas...

4. Jessica

I agree with you, but @item accwh transfer: I think there should be some kind of rule. Like only ABG(or Creditshop items like costumes and like stuffs that were sold on easter shop like veilles) Because if stuffs acquired in-game like Instance items:DP,Beshmundir,Udas. Those stuffs are hard to get in lumiel, i seldom find myself in a good party when I look for it on LFG. And when I do they are undergeared and cant survive the instance thus it takes too mch time to finish. The transfer of such items will destroy our economy. And will earn Siel transferees a lot of the Lumiel players kinah & consumables(I just assume that if they do transfer those they will prolly exchange it for consumables)

Noyah likes this.
  5. PivotNoir

PivotNoir Proficient

the char transfer feature will only be fair if~

only one char is transferable per'account per-limited amount of time~ like say 2 weeks & not the whole account.. & it'd take weeks for that current char to able to transfered back again

& the transfered char will get a skill reset, kill reset & AP reset.. as in skill, kill, & ap wipe.. & only the equiped gears is transfered~ not even whats on the char bag/pouch, & of course whats on the char personal warehouse will get an all item auto-delete [like a deleted char effect]

with alot of credits amount~ like say twice maximum spendable credits or 4k credit, if its cheap or more equips that'll be transfered [not sure about kinah though~ 2b cap?] with this feature~ players will definitely abuse it

just an opinion on what would be fair :) ..or more like a suggestion :cool:

Last edited: Jul 9, 2011
    1 person likes this.
  6. Jessica

I agree to this only-equipped items to be transferred, but then it might be abuseable... I think 2 weeks is not enough. Should be a month or two. It would only mean that the guy transferred for good and tried it for a long time before he realized it was boring or etc.

Noyah likes this.
  7. Fibre

Fibre Proficient

how the hell you think this is fair.. only equiped items.. OMFG.. some ppls use more than just 1 gear/weapon whole time.. like me.. i have plate/cloth sets, dmg greatsword/extendable gs and mace+shield what i using constant.. + consumables.. over year farming consumables.. hmm that fair could not get them?

but AP/RANK/KILL even Kinah capped to 2b is OK

8. Jessica

u dont understand do you? Lumiel is not full of ABG-geared players and the traffic of people transferring from Siel to Lumiel might be inevitable and with an unexpected number. We r making assumptions to evaluate the whole process. Have you ever wondered why this feature is still not implemented even if it will earn Gamez more donations since if it is going to cost credits.

Noyah likes this.
  9. Fibre

Fibre Proficient

i would have my sets even thou i started on lumiel in start.. but i wasnt got that opinion when i started on gemez.. + stigmasystem.. they say they add it ass soon they can.. and its even promised to us, but then ppls start whine to it.. and they took it back.. and now they say siel for nonstigma and lumiel for stigma.. thats the reason why they say charter transfer..

but we could make it check how much credits are spended= how much items ppls can carry whit them, when transfer.. or something similiar

+ i can say i wasnt buyed my stuff from other ppls(except mcc glasses) thats only thing what are com from others.. everything else is own work.

abaut consumables.. hmm gear wasnt mater for them.. you can farm asslong you have time to do it. + having mats waiting craft something.. hmm ofc its fair to keep them if ppls are farmed them
    ofc abys consumables can be limited to some amount, something wise amount

10. Jessica

An evaluation of A Transfer Request will be too much of a job for the SAMs but if its coded and a feature to be added on control panel then no, I think Carl will want to do Transfer Request more, just like Special Donations. I still stand by my statement that I think this feature should be thought through if ever gonna be implemented in the future. Then again u have ur own opinion and that is the reason why I opened this thread.

Noyah likes this.
  11. Fibre

Fibre Proficient

you would have same opinions abaut you donated items/farmed ones..

12. Jessica

No, I wont have opinions because I am in Lumiel and ur donations resulted to buying stuffs in Siel. I bought in Lumiel, and I have no intentions of transferring to Siel.

Noyah likes this.
  13. PivotNoir

PivotNoir Proficient

:) ..its just my opinion on what would be fair frm ppl who played very-long timed in lumiel perpective~ if u feel my suggestion isnt fair or not the thing that fits you.. then simply~ dont transfer :)

do note that i dont have a char in lumiel~ & the last thing i want is half of siel'ers moved to lumiel.. all stigma but less player~ thats bad -.-' ..& im only placing my shoe on lumiel loyal players~ or pointing some things that i would see fair if its vice-versa.. 'cause siel transfered players will definitely make a huge fluctuation impact on lumiel market if its more than that i suggested

but again.. im just saying my opinion :cool:

1 person likes this.
  14. Fibre

Fibre Proficient

the thing is lumiel wasnt even exist when i started on siel..

+ whats the point of charter transfer whitout wasnt allowed get items whit them?
    could just make new char on lumiel.. high rate... so lvling wasnt any problem

its because admins wasnt relese stigma system to siel.. even they promised to us

i already say it month ago that 50%+ ppls gonna move to lumiel.. and i still bet it gonna happen.. only sorc's/glads stay in siel since they are most advantage from nonstigma

15. Jessica

Siel exists for its learn-all-stigmas. And if they change that, there is no point in playing in lumiel. Because both servers will be identical.

the Point is it is a > Character transfer=Not Account transfer/Item transfer only.

Noyah likes this.
  16. Fibre

Fibre Proficient

transfering naked char is same than make just new one to lumiel

17. uding

uding Proficient

1. buy the ticket (29,700won -> abount 25$)
    2. choose char to transfer (this means you can transfer only 1 char by 1 transfer ticket)
    3. select the svr i wanna transfer to

↓you must check↓
    *the char shouldnt have some stuff on broker/the char shouldnt be in the legion
    *items in w/h will be moved too but items in account w/h wont be moved
    *ur IGN would be same, if server has the same name of ur char, admin gives you a name change ticket
    *abyss points, kills would remain

this is how svr transfer works in retail
    sry for bad English ><~

18. Jessica

I see, although this wouldnt apply to a private server like gamez...

Noyah likes this.
  19. PivotNoir

PivotNoir Proficient

im only suggesting this 'cause.. at least the transfered char wouldnt be gear-naked~ the char would have a set of gear, set of accesories, a couple of main hand weapons & off hand equipments, kinahs & a wing.. & their crafting skills [but not the mats] ..& the one who plays it can easily start farming what he/she needs first~ or simply what he/she do best first.. without destroying lumiel market / 'causing any major problem.. & i know its not perfect, besides the way i see it.. it'll only be an option to take with some sacrifices

so it'll make those who are rich in their server still rich & those who migrated will be less rich, for those still wanna feel rich & have everything should stay on their respective server [this works vice-versa siel'ers/lumiel'ers of course].. its not like the player cant trade some credits [by voting nor donating] again for some other urgent needs on the transfered server

& why only the gears thats equiped~ 'cause i dont think players will sell/trade their currently used gears & anything other than that.. it would be an economy/market imbalancer factors

once again~ just saying :D

1 person likes this.
  20. JayCrow

JayCrow Few crows short of murder

I understand Lumiel players POV on this one, I do. But at the same time, I'm with Fibre on this one. As he said, I got multiple sets and I'd really hate to loose all my crafted consumables etc. I don't care about my kinah, I don't care about my AP, I don't care about my kill count. But to loose all the scrolls, foods, pots... D: Or totally wipe items? Why would any1 waste money on char transfer then?

And no matter what safety precautions, sneaky people will always find a way to exploit everything.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.