1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Guide So your horse has Autism, a T8/T9 horse guide to gaining skills

Discussion in 'Game Guides' started by Vampyrism, Feb 26, 2018.

1. Vampyrism

Vampyrism New Member

[​IMG]

Hi! I'm Vampy.. The GM of the <Instinct> guild here on GamezBD and thanks to my good friend Proto, GM of FML and a lot of pearls.. we managed to figure out what is wrong with these horses here using some retail ingenuity.. and dealing with the general bugs and headaches in this game for the passed 2 years.

This is all from the perspective of having a T9 from the webshop that eventually made it to level 15 or 16 with no skills learned, and how to correct it before level 30

Things you need - 15 horse skill resets ( i used 11 total ), patience, and time to sit there and run your horse manually for the entire time you're doing this.
    Things that seem to not matter at all - Branding your horse, Your horse training costume, your horse training skill level

[​IMG]

this is the horse in question.. and where it was when i realized there was a problem

and this is where she ended up.. after about 40 games of hearthstone and manually running

[​IMG]

17 skills.. more than enough to get everything that is needed... and even some annoying skills that will need to be deleted

--

The trick is simple... every .. single.. time the horse has a skill called "COURSER SPIRIT" get rid of it...
    go to the stable.. click a hope on a skill that you would rather have... and then reset the skill... then get back on and sit there and level it up again

Chances are pretty damn good that you will learn COURSER SPIRIT again... over and over and over again...

thats it... thats all you do. That should protect your $65 web store investment and save a ton of pearls trying to figure out how to fix it.

DO NOT USE THOSE APPEARANCE CHANGE COUPONS ON THE HORSE.. YOU'LL MESS IT UP
    (for those of you who have lvl 30 T9 with like 8 skills like some of my friends who unfortunately didn't know about this)

Tier 8 horses... same thing.. except you need to do this with the skill "FORE CHOP" ... and hopefully that will help you all cure your horse's autism as you level it up

[​IMG]

I'm getting about 10 messages a day helping people out with this, and Im g lad this little guide is helping out so many people... a few of you wanted to send a gift, and Im very grateful for the thought

So if this helped you out, and saved your $65 investment, and you want to donate for the struggles.. I happily always accept artisan memories :)

Family name: Vampyrism
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
    Russo, Draxind, pa3ck and 11 others like this.
  2. Lelian

Lelian Blossomspring

Thanks for the guide! Unfortunately, I did not know about this trick, and my dream horses have 13 and 10 skills, but I hope to awaken a one more and use this method ^_^

3. oqugure

oqugure New Member

For T8, do you also replace the S: Fore Chop?

4. auldur

auldur New Member

Thx for help :) GM GAMEZ please debug pegasus black :(

5. Vampyrism

Vampyrism New Member

you can replace S Forechop yes.. but i wouldnt at first since it is a harder skill than Forechop to learn @oqugure

6. exb

exb Banned

thanks sir!

7. nos4r2

nos4r2 New Member

Hi thank alot for this guide try it and it really work right now my horse are lvl21 and has 17 skill don't know if it max yet but probably pretty close judge from the number

What i want to know is after reaching lvl 30 can i change horse apperance? i don't really fancy the black one want the white one instead

thx in advance

Lelian likes this.
  8. Vampyrism

Vampyrism New Member

NO you cannot change the appearance on this one, its a limited edition black one in retail and only 1 exists on retail in the whole world. if you use a appearance coupon its going to turn the horse into a brown tier 1 looking thing

9. nos4r2

nos4r2 New Member

Thx for the warning though guess i has to put on some costume instead

10. Lorskie

Lorskie WTB>"QQ Section" in the forum

So getting an S:Fore Chop won't matter on T8s?

11. Vampyrism

Vampyrism New Member

nah not really.. get rid of it later at some point if you want since forechop is annoying

12. ywcsam

ywcsam New Member

What if my T8 is level 12 and doesn't even have forechop...? It only has hand kick and quick stop =(

13. Lelian

Lelian Blossomspring

This method really works! Thank you very much. My unicorn received all 24 skills. I'm so happy :)
    [​IMG]

Vampyrism likes this.
  14. ywcsam

ywcsam New Member

Anyone has success with T8? I tried another one which got Fore Chop as its 2nd skill at level 5. I swapped it out immediately whenever the horse relearn that skill, but it still only has 4 skills at level 16 Lol...

15. Lorskie

Try removing hind kick as well. See if that works. I had a T8 horse last week that I tested. Got rid of the fore chop right away but kept the hind kick and he ended up with 11 skills. As I was changing skills, I probably swapped between hind kick and fore chop 31 times before I could get the 2 additional skills I wanted on my horse.

At this point, T8 hind kick removal is a tinfoil hat theory. I won't have enough time to test this one today but if you have a T8 that you're willing to manually train this way , on top of removing fore chop, let me know.

16. ywcsam

ywcsam New Member

I actually tried that a couple times, but I spent more than 10 resets just to get the skill swapping between fore chop and hand kick. Probably not worth it to do it for every skill gained lol...

17. Lorskie

Yeah they both have high acquisition rate. All we can do now is wait for those horses to get debugged. I don't think they will ever get done but if someone keeps on pestering the admins about this, they might just do something about it.

18. ywcsam

ywcsam New Member

Yea...looking at all those T8s in the market, some with less than 5 skills at lvl30, that's hilarious and sad at the same time XD

19. xanikar

xanikar New Member

Thank you very much, it's helping a lot if only i knew like 3 or 4 levels earlier i would of been able to get all skills on my horse. Oh well i can do without caution and a few other horrid skills. x3

20. bleah1

bleah1 New Member

Hello there ! First of all I need to thank you for your great guide ! Some of us never used a horse another than the Tier 5 they got for free.
    I've been using more than 40 Mount Skill Chance Coupon and my Black T9 only learned 3 skills. 3 skills with 40 coupons ? You did it with 11 coupons. Am I doing something wrong ?
    I press HOPE on the skill that I want then CHANGE on the one that I don't want. That's all there is to it , right ?

Last edited: Mar 20, 2018