1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Guide So your horse has Autism, a T8/T9 horse guide to gaining skills

Discussion in 'Game Guides' started by Vampyrism, Feb 26, 2018.

1. Rakoooh

Rakoooh New Member

Guys just about deleting a skills, Can we use change skills coupon or that different affect?
    the delete skill coupon only sold by loyalty points which is limited per day.

2. Shadows

Shadows New Member

The skill change he's talking about is the skill change coupon from the pearl shop. The 250 pearls item.

3. roben1

roben1 New Member

all i need to do is chenge one skilk for learn more skilks? every time i have COURSER SPIRIT cange it to difrnt skils?

4. Dracken

Dracken I'm here to help.

1. can't send you artisans cuz...it got removed from shop :( I guess some abused it with second account... to gift themself :/
    2. sadly my first good T8 did learn until level 9 nothing, it was born with IA, and yeah... the trick sadly doesn't work if your horse dont learn anything for 8 levels -_-....

5. kindablue

kindablue New Member

It doesn't seem to work anymore. I used skill swap coupon to change courser's spirit for a different skill on my T9 horse, i leveled it up manually for 2 levels, but my horse has not got any skills back yet.

6. woodycheung0313

woodycheung0313 New Member

If my horse doesn't have the skill of "FORE CHOP" for T8 and T9 doesn't have the skill "COURSER SPIRIT"
    what can I do if I have this situation?

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
  7. woodycheung0313

woodycheung0313 New Member

yeah I think so, because the horse can't learn the these skill when it's level up. What kind of way can let my horse learn more skills?

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
  8. wilaw1115

wilaw1115 New Member

I can confirm this no longer works on T9. I switched Courser's spirit out at lv 1 and got S: Charge. Now the horse is lv 10 (manually trained) and have learnt zero new skills. Chances are new T9 owners now are genuinely screwed. My T9 is awakened from T8 (not from webshop) and I just tried using Premium appearance change coupon and they don't work (error returned: It does not meet the conditions). From the comments before, it seemed to work for webshop T9 but definitely not for awakened T9 now.

Added SS:
    proof.JPG

Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
  9. Dracken

The Appeareance coupon dont work on a T9 horse.
    And... if your horse dont learn anything talk to Kolka.

10. pa3ck

pa3ck New Member

Thank you so much for this guide.. I bought a T9 Diné from the webshop and up until level 6, it didn't learn a single skill (apart from the ones it came with). I was worried and started looking at the forum and found this topic.. I only replaced "Coursers Spirit" for the first 18-ish levels then I just let it learn whatever it wanted since by level 18 it learnt all the skills that I needed (High Jump, Streak Leap, Sprint, Drift, S: skills etc)

[​IMG]

11. Winix

Winix New Member

Sorry to bring back this old topic, but was the ''growth mount reset coupon'' recently implemented in the game ? Because my t8 was lvl 17 with just one skill, so i used that coupon and he learned 6 skills for the six first lvls..now he's lvl 30 and 17 skills. Hope it may help some people...

12. Dracken

was that... a question?^^
    Yes we got the coupon thing new ingame+webshop (if I'm not wrong).
    And yes it can help to fix broken horses, I used it 3 times on my pegasus, I want 160Speed as basic without items^^.

13. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hello @Noyah I was just about to write the Original Poster of this thread but then I realized that the Account must have been deleted since I cannot find the membername anymore. So in order to change this post's title I have to contact you or another GamezBD staffmember, it is just too much with that title for people actually are inflicted by the condition and I would like to have the title changed to something a lot less offensive is all :)

Suggestions include:
    "So your horse has trouble learning skills"
    "Horseskills troubles"
    "Horse Skillz; a title I was too lazy to give a two fingered frag about" (this one is too much like the original title)

14. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Hello loboram, u can contact me in discord Kolka
    Also this guide was made before we fixed skill learning formula, so now horses recieve same/more than retail skills, also added pearl item to reset horse stats/level/skill, so now it just hint but not so actual like when skill learning was bugged

loboram likes this.
  15. loboram

In that case should we not move this guide then or delete it if the OP is no longer a member of the community and the information is no longer correct?

16. ShadoweCZ

ShadoweCZ Loner by choice

well im still getting T8 lvl 28 with 3 skills :D
    but hey :D

17. notVoided

notVoided Getting there

There's no point to deleting it, it's a part of the history of GameZ BD. The title is fine, you're literally the only one that has complained about it as well.

18. loboram

The thing I have Complained about is Only the title; check previous post:

Which to me seems a fair thing to do if you aren't a eugenics kinda person, very much in the line with you know who, then changing the title should be a matter of a 15 seconds workload for someone. It is not as if I asked for it to be deleted in the beginning, I asked Kolka why we kept it if the information is no longer valid, which is the last post you read...try reading the whole thing before passing swift judgement in the future, please.

19. Vampyrism

Vampyrism New Member

Have I become "You know who"... Hi void! Hi Kolka .. long time no see /wave

20. loboram

Sorry to hear @ShadoweCZ and yeah my Horse Trainer has Master2 now which might make a difference, but it does happen that sometimes I do get a mere 6-8 skills on a horse, but it is a fluke and not something that happens a lot.

Nice to know that you believe yourself a God @notVoided I mean since you know exactly what everyone in the whole world feels :p
    It is true that I am the only one with the bravery/courage/balls to call this out, but I have no doubt that you will call it idiocy since it will inevitably be used by bullies to act-out all troll-like.
    Look it is fine that you are young or just emotionally retarded and that you have yet to experience life in ALL its forms, but to enable and encourage bullying or troll-like behavior should really not be all that there is to aspire to. So just like you are going to say to me: "Grow up and stop behaving like that".
    Although your message would probably contain "this is the internet" as if that makes it any different from life (in all its forms) :D