1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Some Stupid Abusive Playing AM.

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Rcanz, Oct 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rcanz

Rcanz Zodiacs

I was afk'ing inside asmo base for 5 or 10min for my breakfast.
    But when i get back in my table "I was surprised that my char is outside the base and dead."

Whom will i accuse who did that?... A "BUG"? lol.. This "AM" maybe think that most players in gamez are stupid..
    I know "AM's" can port players to a specific location.. this always happen to me many times... and it's 100% that a stupid playing AM's with surging "EGO" did it.. I cant specifically point my fingers to anyone since i know their are GOOD AM's who did their jobs well...

Hope when hiring or selecting new AM's, they should filter our these applicant does not have issues.
    Maybe they are only applying because of their personal interest and NOT mainly for the good of the server.

Good Luck Gamez! I like this server but please don't let this type of people make the server down.

More Power to Gamez!...

Renaro likes this.
  2. vantooth

vantooth Guest

Well maybe there was a ghost in your house clicking "W" allowing your best puller to go out the base :D

loveheart, Rcanz and Floette like this.
  3. Floette

Floette I think you're pretty great Forum Legend

Or the Asmodian guard pulled you when another Elyos agroed it outside the base. They have a long reach. Same thing with the Ely guards. :) Or yeah like vantooth said...you have a haunted keyboard. Go find the Ghost Busters!

Last edited: Oct 28, 2017
    Astriella, Joze, Rcanz and 2 others like this.
  4. Primez

Primez ~KARMA~ Forum Legend

Hello,No one of the ams would use their commands to purposely get you killed. contact @Noyah or @Puddles if you wish to investigate the incident.

Astriella, loveheart, Joze and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.