1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Something isn't right...

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by strashiner, Jun 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. strashiner

strashiner New Member

Look, I've been here for nearly two years, the server had a lively population of nearly 4k players consistently.
    And now... well... those numbers are quickly dwindling.
    I'll be straight to the point, Carl, I hope to God you're reading this, and I know this game means a lot to you and your finances, but please...
    if you want more players, if you want more satisfactory customers and people willing to spend real money on your webshop and time on this server,
    adjust things... things people want. Make a poll - list necessary changes you feel that are needed and that players of this server can discuss openly about. No more stealth patches, no more controversial changes to forward a hidden agenda.
    We need total transparency more than ever if you want to make more money out of this server, and gain better traction.
    There is a WIN WIN solution to this, and you know it. (WIN WIN being more money for your pocket and satisfaction from players.)

My advice? adjust rewards for rbf first things first. That place is barren, its rewards pointless.
    Also - forget class balance as thats a complicated matter that can only be tackled in due time, make QUALITY OF LIFE changes that will benefit players and their progression.

Sure people get to end gear quick but that's not the point, the point is to make this place better than retail in every way, and that primarily starts with quality of life changes, incentives and unique services.

You did good making some premium configuration changes with the latest patch, now how about we see more of those changes?

This is a good server, and it has the means to be better, and only you can do this Carl.

Don't let it go through the life cycle of Gamez Aion.
    I've been playing your servers since I was a kid, so at least you owe it not to me, but to many people. People are leaving left and right, and you can quickly change this in less than a week.

If the Carl im referring to doesn't exist anymore then...
    I guess this post is indeed pointless.

Good day to you!

Powerblazing and Witches like this.
  2. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

You need compare population by time of year, for example year ago in same time 05.06 we had 1900-2000 online, now it x2 more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.