1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

SORC BOOSTING

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Smias, Apr 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smias

Smias ❤Pure Heart❤

Hi GAStaff... this is the second time i ask this in a sort of way...
    i was wondering why you as staff did nothing to change a bit the REAL balance of the server since before the last update almost 80% of all mages turned into plate/leather just to have glad/sin dmg...now is that balanced according to you? Sorc dmg with 7.4k mb is such a crap...i did 6.2k of storm strike on arb cleric and 3k on bl cleric...wile 4.4k on glad without buff... and those must be soft... wondering how to kill a temp that uses ironskin and defense skill if withou buff i do 3k of storm strike on it...then about sorc defense? it is considered the WEAKEST defense ever since even good arb ranger can kill a full bl sorc without having trouble...doing 1-2k dmg with each skill while i do 2k dmg with all 0 cast skills having bl...and it is talking about 1v1...lets think about group vs 1 sorc like it really is (we will arrive to that day that even if there is governo with 1k hp and 1 sorc rank9 full hp you will kill the sorc as 1st)...not mentioning that sometimes even with 4.4k MA sleep-root doesnt work properly and "manifest tornado" skill is still bugged...
    nothing to say on more but im wondering why still did nothing to fix this
    THANKS FOR READING ^^
    SMIAS

Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
    Mariadielfia and Nayr like this.
  2. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

You wanted them to buff sm cause you suck, changed to cleric and sucked, changed to sin and sucked, now you're a sorc and you still suck. Stop asking them to "balance" the classes you are currently playing just because you're bad at them. Take that shit to NCsoft East.

Also you hit 7.7k Storm strike on me and im full bl, stop lying.

tap_silog7, Ys, Renaissancess and 3 others like this.
  3. Smias

Smias ❤Pure Heart❤

7.7k of crit using aetherblaze+magic assist and btw who ever told u i "suck"? cuz maybe mage defense is bad and u win? or did u really kill me on cleric in 1v1 (if u ever wonder to the gm event remember that i was attacking u too and not just healing my self) then sucking on sin? no1 told i suck on sin... complaining about sorc? i suck on sorc too? wtf!? try to play that classes without ur OP ping and lets see if u will still say that i suck... LOL

Mariadielfia likes this.
  4. Grrr

I don't need people to tell me when i can see how fucking bad you are. Doesn't matter what skills they were, you can do 7k crits on BL people so the whole part about "low damage" is full of shit. Nobody told you cause they're just as bad or feel sorry for you that you're constantly class swapping and dying with all of them.
    Since when is 180-240ms "OP ping".

Renaissancess and Aniline like this.
  5. Smias

Smias ❤Pure Heart❤

yes sure ur ping is even 300 but ur fast as some1 with 50ms...then according to u sorc must to 100% crit and 100% time with magic assist+aetherblaze to do 7k dmg on bl glad...what more is it normal according to u ranger with arb set give trouble to full bl sorc? and we r talking about 1v1 so u'd better to stop with ur real bullshits and not complaining about my changing of classes even if this isnt the real place to do with

asilanom likes this.
  6. imrahil

imrahil Asmo's face smasher

lol u want sorcs boosted u might aswell have them take out the "boosting" they did for the physical classes just so u get ur "balance" if u know how to skill right u shouldn't have a problem killing the OP players cos of this boosted stats they got

Alex likes this.
  7. Smias

Smias ❤Pure Heart❤

doesnt matter to boost any class or un-boost the OP class...the matter is to check a way about REAL BALANCE

8. Alexmaxx

Alexmaxx My life my Problem

@Smias really u need more damage?.. wtf
    [​IMG]

9. Smias

Smias ❤Pure Heart❤

that doesnt prove anything...no server shown no class etc and according to u 18k crit dmg on 1 class with same set? if was even to plate (lowest mag sup class) on 26k hp it would have already died...so what r u aiming to too!

10. Alexmaxx

With if sorcerer and reached to hit gladys full bl, a maximum of 14k critical with Aetherflame,, 8 or 9k glaciar, 7k flame, I'm just saying that Sorcerer's suck skill is the storm strike Maybe that skill is nerf does not give many critics and its damage is less related to the other skills,
    For me the sorcer is fine, another thing very different that the physical class have much damage and the sorcer or another magical we can not resist anything

11. cocosul

cocosul Guest

We all talking about sorc, but the sorc rlly depends by the cast buffs. While all the phy classes have constant attack speed, sorc dont have. I m not saying that sorc is bad, just still there is a 2'3 sec cast time for the nukes, which can be let s say 7'8k critical. Now, how much dmg can do a glad/temp/sin/ranger....etc etc in 3 sec? more than 7'8k. The weaknesses things of the sorc are the hp/phy def, not the dmg.

12. Alexmaxx

So many complained about the physical classes gained a lot of damage with the new manastones and sets

13. Grrr

[​IMG]
    Laggier than usual, i don't normally get 250+ but oh well.

MMOS are not balanced around 1v1s, the sooner you accept that the sooner you can stop whining and having delusions that you're supposed to kill everyone and every time they lose it's because of speed/animation hacking. God forbid one of you ever admits they suck at the game.
    Looks like everyone else thinks the damage is fine. I wonder why...

14. cocosul

cocosul Guest

I guess cuz most of the OP skills we are talking about are 2mins+CD, so you cannot call op this at all:)

15. Alexmaxx

Oh sorry I say this is good damage but it has the same problem as all the other magical classes do not resist shit
    I remember long before taking a sorcerer, sm or SW in party was even good enough by the SS these classes to offer but these days the game Metagame is Cleric / chanter / glady / templar

16. Grrr

That's been the metagame since forever. Cleric and chanter is obvious, temp and glad are also made for team fights (all the aoe buffs and aoe damage skills)
    SW is still pretty good in a group and SM is kinda only useful for the fear shriek...while other classes aren't useful for group stuff.
    Aethertech, gunner, sin and ranger are all single target burst classes. As soon as the burst ends they're useless..and it always ends in gvg because of the supports healing. They get no benefit from eachother the same way that a temp can increase the defence/hp of a party or a glad hitting multiple people at once.
    As for sorc/sm... sorc being in party with anything ruins their combo cause people break the sleeps. For sm the dots don't stack so the damage doesn't increase properly.

17. Alexmaxx

Na bro, that the goal of Gamez if we see videos of NA or EU, all classes have a fundamental role sorcer, sm, sw, ranger and even AT to remove bodyguard
    The conclusion is in gamez never found a balance with the classes

18. Grrr

They have their roles, im saying that some of them are better in a group than others. Gunslinger and aethertech brings nothing to a party, that's why you don't see people going with 5 gunslingers and a cleric.

19. Alexmaxx

Easy because the gunner on this server is nerf, does not have the same damage as in NA or EU even on official servers the gunner has much more damage than in gamez
    And you make a mistake in saying that the TA has nothing to offer, of course
    Has to remove bodyguard, to skill, STUN, low mov and attack speed, drain MANA (imagine 4 glady use AOE when AT has the skill to drain mana) AOE for and stun ,, and has many control over 1 target

20. Smias

Smias ❤Pure Heart❤

If u Read Well i didnt complain just about dmg but i even said about defense and some skills like sleep-root rnt working properly and even tornado is still bugged...then I didnt see The dmg was Low just with Storm Strike... and never hitted over 8k of crit on bl player...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.