1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Special deal price

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by terrytaic, Dec 24, 2019.

1. terrytaic

terrytaic Getting there

Please buff special deal price, the new market system has negatively impacted the SD. Now people make even less money than ever before. Please consider buffing the SD, maybe increase the price of the item for SD? I beg you, this would be more friendly to new players and PVE players. Thank you!

(Dont know if any of the staff would see this post)

Dianny and bsari004 like this.
  2. bsari004

bsari004 Proficient

I totally agree with you! When i was newbie SD was good for money and it was fun. When i bored doing solo doing SD was helping. Now all we can do is SOLO SOLO SOLO im sure its quite boring.

Today Carl posted Christmas event %15 increase of profit (%35 to %50) i tried SD and i barely made 200m so if it stays in %50 it maybe good for only new beginners but beyond that it is definitely not worth it at all.

3. MFDOOM

MFDOOM Getting there

People make less money... things also cost less money. PEN weapons/armor is 2.1b - less than half.

4. terrytaic

terrytaic Getting there

its not only about buying PEN, you dont even need to buy PEN on this server. the point is SD is supposed to be fun and friendly to new or pve players, but with the CM update, it screwed up the sd system. im sure its not intended, but i think keep "nerfing" sd wont help this server, especially when nearly no one buys cheap stuff from the CM

5. terrytaic

terrytaic Getting there

really hope they see this SD event as a test or something, to see if it will work to buff sd. tbh, even 50% isnt really that high anymore for now, but it surely is better than 35%

6. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

In answer to ALL these posts in general about "how bad SD-(Special Deals)partying" has become:

The only way to make SD'ing good, is to spend the silver to MAKE it good!

Basically the way the Central Market works now is an AWESOME way to get insane Special-Deals-Party-income, I simply cannot believe that NO ONE has figured this out yet.

So the way to actually do it is:
    1. Find your favorite "grind spots"
    2. Take a Screenshot of your inventory AFTER grinding there for however long you want
    3. Make a LIST of all the Items that have dropped there that are on the Central Market (or can be sold)
    4. Start BUYING the Items on that List, AGAIN AND AGAIN, until they are worth 1million+ silver each
    5. Go do SD'ing again, this time (after about a month) with an INSANE SD-income of 1-2 Billion silver